Celeb Spotting 🐐

[quote=“Bandage”]Who: Guy Easterby and Kevin Maggs.

Famous for: Being rugby footballers.

Where: Bar 51, Haddington Road, Dublin.

Other information: Guy was wearing a t-shirt that said ‘shit happens when you party naked’. Maggsy was wearing black loafers, black jeans and a black jacket.[/quote]

Ironic as Guy is well known for partying naked and getting his kit off at any opportunity.

Who: Gerry Adams.

Famous For: Being an Irish Republican.

When: Sunday, 1 March - 4pm.

Where: Casement Park, Belfast.

Other information: I was standing near the Casement Park exit after today’s Antrim-Wexford hurling clash when Gerry approached on foot accompanied by another male. Gerry, obviously noticing my Wexford Supporters Club jacket, gave me a nod and said, ‘Hard luck. Safe journey home.’ I replied, ‘Thanks Gerry. Good win for you.’ Gerry was wearing blue jeans, brown shoes and a greyish fleece jacket.

[quote=“Bandage”]Who: Gerry Adams.

Other information: I was standing near the Casement Park exit after today’s Antrim-Wexford hurling clash when Gerry approached on foot accompanied by another male. Gerry, obviously noticing my Wexford Supporters Club jacket, gave me a nod and said, ‘Hard luck. Safe journey home.’ I replied, ‘Thanks Gerry. Good win for you.’ Gerry was wearing blue jeans, brown shoes and a greyish fleece jacket.[/quote]

You went all the way to casement park to watch a Wexford league match? Fair play that’s all i’ll say! Out of curiousity, had you other business up there or simply the match? Good spot by the way.

I always try to make our games in the Occupied Six as I feel it’s important to show solidarity with our oppressed brothers and sisters. Anyway, I live in Dublin so it was only a couple of hours for me. :smiley:

Other information: I was standing near the Casement Park exit after today’s Antrim-Wexford hurling clash when Gerry approached on foot accompanied by another male. Gerry, obviously noticing my Wexford Supporters Club jacket, gave me a nod and said, ‘Hard luck. Safe journey home.’ I replied, ‘Thanks Gerry. Good win for you.’ Gerry was wearing blue jeans, brown shoes and a greyish fleece jacket.[/quote]

great spot
a Celtic 11 were playing Dundalk today so once again you choose stick hurling over Celtic

U imbecile. Why didnt you have a word with him about a particular TFK investigation. A man with his experience and knowledge about bank robberies would have led us to the culprit in no time.

Honestly, that didn’t enter my mind at all. But I was tempted to ask him to lead me to the spot in the ground where these beatings took place:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporals_killings

what knowledge does he have about bank robberys?

A good deal more than Bertie Ahern knows about gambling.

Ed Moloney’s Secret History of the IRA/Gerry Adams explains it well.

[quote=“KIB man”]A good deal more than Bertie Ahern knows about gambling.

Ed Moloney’s Secret History of the IRA/Gerry Adams explains it well.[/quote]

can you be more speifiic than naming a brit propandist?

[quote=“Bandage”]Who: Guy Easterby and Kevin Maggs.

Famous for: Being rugby footballers.

Where: Bar 51, Haddington Road, Dublin.

Other information: Guy was wearing a t-shirt that said ‘shit happens when you party naked’. Maggsy was wearing black loafers, black jeans and a black jacket.[/quote]

You beat me to it Banadage as had the very same spot. Only thing I had to add was that Maggs tried to bum a cigarette from me as I was waiting out from for the rest of the lads to leave. When I said I didnt smoke, Maggs commended me on this. Easterby is definitely a cunt as well, which i deducted from his gereral demeanour.

Who: Bob & Renee from Fair City

Where: Spar, Miltown.

When: Sunday lunchtime

Wearing: Tracksuits and runners, both the Irish soap superstars were out for a Sunday morning walk to alleviate the stress caused by their run in with Turlough & the occult midweek.

Other comments: When I spotted an extremely sweaty Bob in the queue to purchase some water I had a gentle titter to myself at my first Celeb spot in quite a while. My jaw then droppped when who should join him in the queue only Renee. I gave a quick glance behind the counter to see if Christy or Carol was working but no such luck. It appears to me that either they are actually a couple in real life or else they are both inicredibly intense method actors

I wouldnt say Gerry Adams is a Brit propagandist but I will bow to your superior knowledge in this instance. There was hints of that in the book though.

Who: Brendan O’ Connor.

Famous For:Winner of the most covetted title of TFK - Cunt of the Year 2008.

When: Sunday, 1 March - 9pm.

Where: Outside the Market Bar in St. Georges Arcade, Dublin 2.

Wearing: Blue jeans, a dark jumper and a black jacket

Demeanor: Cuntish

Other information: Mr. O’ Connor was standing alone on the street smoking a fag when I exited the restaurant across the road. He even smokes like a cunt and from across the road I could hear him inhaling and exhaling the cigarette such was the effort he was putting in to try and draw attention to himself.

Laughed out load at that! Very good. :smiley:

I spotted Maggs ordering 2 points of lager and a bottle of Bud and he handed the barman a twenty and two fivers. I thought to myself, ‘Christ, I know we get ripped off in here but it’s surely not that expensive.’ I could see him laughing with the barman as he accepted the two fivers and some shrapnel back off him. I don’t mind Easterby - there’s mutual respect between us as 51 regulars.

[quote=“Bandage”]I spotted Maggs ordering 2 points of lager and a bottle of Bud and he handed the barman a twenty and two fivers. I thought to myself, ‘Christ, I know we get ripped off in here but it’s surely not that expensive.’ I could see him laughing with the barman as he accepted the two fivers and some shrapnel back off him. I don’t mind Easterby - there’s mutual respect between us as 51 regulars.[/QUOTE]

we all appreciate you’re used to glamourous drinking pals but don’t belittle or take such celebrity spotting and networking for granted.

Us muldoons live by this very thread. Its our red carpet.

Shane Byrne in the Burlington on Saturday night/Sunday morning around 1am. Dressed in a stripey shirt and blue jeans. Details were hazy as I was pissed.

The poor spelling kind of spoiled it a bit, but it was definitely worth mentioning.

Hold the back page…

“Bandage in ‘respects’ Englishman Shocker”