Celeb Spotting šŸ

I have her now. Know her from TTV before Home and Away comes on. Not great in fairness.

Who Robert Carrickford

Famous for Playing Stephen in multi awarding winning soap Glenroe

When Sandymount village at about 5.30pm on Saturday last.

Wearing Old man attire - dark slacks, big black coat.

Other info Robert crossed the road and made his way to a parking meter booth. Unfortunately I did not see what he was driving nor how long a stay he was purchasing.

Who:Bobby Kerr
Famous for:One of the Dragons on RTEs version of Dragons Den.
Where:Walking down John Street,Kilkenny
When:Saturday at around 2.30pm
Attire:A pair of light cream slacks,white shirt,tie,greenish wool sportscoat
Demeaner:Jovial,tanned.
Other notes:Bobby was strolling on the footpath in the company of an almost identically dressed man of similar age,this fella wasnt wearing a tie,other than that they were nearly a double.Bobby was carrying a box with a bow around it,a present maybe,they were laughing heartily about something and were both in great form,Bobby is a huge man,much bigger than he looks on telly,hes around 6ft 3ins id say,id suspect that he was a more frequent user of the resteraunt facilities at his hotels than he was of the fitness and leisure clubs by the look of him.

Who: David Davin-Power

Where: Merrion Row, Dublin 2

Famous For: Being RTEā€™s Political Correspondent

When: Today, 5.45pm.

Other Information: David was wearing a grey suit, pale blue shirt and yellow tie. He was also carrying a ā€˜Fresh - the good food marketā€™ bag. It was one of those ā€˜bag for lifeā€™ types and it was brim full of groceries and I reckon he was on his way home/to his car before travelling home. I was surprised as I thought he would be doing a live piece to camera on the Six One news given the current unrest in the country.

Davin-Power was one of two well-known people I saw wandering around the Dail pissed as fook when I got a tour of the place one evening back in November.

Famous

Who Trevor Welch of TV3 fame

Famous For Keeping the ladies up late at night.

Where Platform 1A Manchester Airport Train Station at around 2.30pm yesterday.

Other Information Trev, who is a lot slimmer than I would have guessed, looked quite perturbed. He is a big Man U fan and obviously worried about getting to OT within the 5 hours available to him consulted with the local conductor as to which train would suit his needs. He deftly made his way from platform 1A to platform 2. Sight or sound of poor old Trevor was not seen afterwards and it is rumoured that he could have been kidnapped by Rupert Murdoch as a suprise present for football lovers on Sky Sports come next August

fuck offā€¦

[quote=ā€œthisistheoneā€]Who Trevor Welch of TV3 fame

Other Information Trev, who is a lot slimmer than I would have guessed, looked quite perturbed. He is a big Man U fan and obviously worried about getting to OT within the 5 hours available to him consulted with the local conductor as to which train would suit his needs. He deftly made his way from platform 1A to platform 2. Sight or sound of poor old Trevor was not seen afterwards and it is rumoured that he could have been kidnapped by Rupert Murdoch as a suprise present for football lovers on Sky Sports come next August[/quote]

Quality spot. Donā€™t mind ncc, he touches himself at night. Some of the residents will be along with some questions shortly.

[quote=ā€œthisistheoneā€]Who Trevor Welch of TV3 fame

Other Information Trev, who is a lot slimmer than I would have guessed, looked quite perturbed. He is a big Man U fan and obviously worried about getting to OT within the 5 hours available to him consulted with the local conductor as to which train would suit his needs. He deftly made his way from platform 1A to platform 2. Sight or sound of poor old Trevor was not seen afterwards and it is rumoured that he could have been kidnapped by Rupert Murdoch as a suprise present for football lovers on Sky Sports come next August[/quote]

http://www.thefreekick.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=14842

Anything to say?

Who: Phil Coulter .

Where/When: Johnnie Foxes Pub. Last night 2130 to 2330

Famous For: Writing the odd aul song here and there.

Drinking: Some sort of grape based drink.

Wearing: A smart casual professional grey suit with a blue shirt and yellow/gold tie and handkerchief to match.

Who: Don Baker .

Where/When: Brogans in Trim last night around 21.00

Famous For: Playing the harmonica. Staring in In The Name of the Father.

About all the information I can recall as I was getting nicely hammered at the time.

England seems to be the place to go for celeb spotting:

Who Ryan Babel.

Famous For a myriad of average performances in a Liverpool Shirt, being the bright hope of Dutch football (and for Football Manager lovers) and getting the winning goal against Man Utd last September.

Where Security Gates at Liverpool Airport, Saturday evening around 5ish.

Other Information Babel was rushing for an EasyJet flight to Amsterdam - I thought at first he may have been looking to get to the bar to watch the rugby. He was wearing a figure hugging black t-shirt and jeans, with a carry-on bag (Samsonite, I think). One of the Security Guards commented that it was a pity Everton had won, Ryaner just smiled, and after going through the gates put on his black wooly hat.

Two spots for me these last ten days.

Who: Declan Kidney

Where/When: Sunday March 8th, about half six in the evening at the Topaz garage in Cullahill.

Famous For: Reviving Irish rugby fortunes

Wearing: Beige chinos and a navy jumper which covered a check shirt

Other information: Deccie was must likely on his way to meet up with the Irish camp in Dublin. Surprised he was only driving a 08 land cruiser.

Who: Des Bishop

Where/when: Saturday March 14th in the North stand in Murrayfield

Famous for: Living in southhill, living on the minimum wage and learning Irish

Wearing: Blue jeans, red rain jacket and a navy wooly hat

Other info: Was enthusiastically shouting Ireland on especially Stringer. Didnā€™t seem too bothered in joining in a rendition of the fields of Athenry, perhaps he can make a new series about learning the words for that.

Who: John Myler

Where: Walkin between the beer tents and the burger stalls, Murrayfield, Edinburgh

Famous For: Being ousted by the Wexford 08 panel for not ā€œtaking them onā€ and having both Wexford and Cork passports

When: last Saturday c.28 mins before the Scot v Ire game

Other Information: Down on his luck at the minute, John was wearing a Sunderland coat which, presumably, was given to him by his son who is currently employed by Sunderland* and is now supporting his out of favour father

*Iā€™m sure heā€™s been farmed out on loan somewhere but Iā€™m not going to check

[quote=ā€œFat Poxā€]Two spots for me these last ten days.

Where/When: Sunday March 8th, about half six in the evening at the Topaz garage in Cullahill.

Other information: Deccie was must likely on his way to meet up with the Irish camp in Dublin. Surprised he was only driving a 08 land cruiser.
[/quote]

Cracking spot, a true man of the people is Deccie. Land Cruiser sounds about right.

[quote=ā€œFat Poxā€]Two spots for me these last ten days.

Other information: Deccie was must likely on his way to meet up with the Irish camp in Dublin. Surprised he was only driving a 08 land cruiser[/quote]

Thats a top quality spot considering the rural location you spotted him in,if the Landcruiser was LWB Passanger it probably set him back 65k(if he paid for it),theyre a grand yoke to drive but a bit agricultural for the D4 heads who play under him id imagine,a good yoke to pull a box all the same.

You dont get much more rural than cullahill thats for sureā€¦!

I could have swown I saw the detective from Fair City driving a taxi the other day, not 100% sure if it was him though so canā€™t make the spot. Does anyone know if he drives a taxi?

Who: Dave Coffey.

Famous for: Writing and starring in RTE comedy ā€˜Dan and Becsā€™.

Where: The 51, Haddington Road, Dublin 4 and Oā€™Donoghueā€™s, Merrion Row, Dublin 2.

When: St Patrickā€™s Day - 4pm to 6pm in the former and also spotted him around 9pm in the latter.

Other information: Dave was wearing a green t-shirt and jeans. He approached the bar in The 51 at one stage and said, ā€˜Can I order a BLT please?ā€™ He was with a few other people and there was a tidy little unit hanging around near enough to him all the time - mini skirt and brown leather boots, very tanned, brown eyes - you get the drift.

Is that Dan and Becs yoke any use? I saw beer mats advertising it yesterday