Celeb Spotting 🐐

Who: Brian O’Driscoll and Amy Huberman

Famous for: Irish Rugby captain and aspiring young Irish actress

Where: Crossing road in front of Peters Pub near stephen street

When: 1.30pm today

Other information: Both looked very jolly wearing big shades and BOD was in a black plain tee-shirt and using his mobile device to write a text. She is more attractive in the flesh and has lovely legs, albeit them being a little short

Maybe he is working undercover?

Who - Coont of the year himself - Brendan O’Connor.
Famous for: Winning TFK poll for coont of the year.
Where: Pedestrian bridge from IFSC to the scummy south side
When: Last week some evening
Wearing: Black suit, white shirt, black tie
Other information: Living up to his reputation, I got a glimspe of him barging over the bridge in my general direction and screamed out “you utter coont !!!”. He was not phased.
The Roma Gypsy in the centre of the bridge even hissed “coont” under his breath as Brendan walked by.

Yours etc,
GSH.

Ya it was a LWB passenger, but it probably didnt set him back anything. Seeing as it was a 08, it was probably perk for coaching Munster with the Toyota connection

[quote=“Garda Sean Horgan”]Who - Coont of the year himself - Brendan O’Connor.
Famous for: Winning TFK poll for coont of the year.
Where: Pedestrian bridge from IFSC to the scummy south side
When: Last week some evening
Wearing: Black suit, white shirt, black tie
Other information: Living up to his reputation, I got a glimspe of him barging over the bridge in my general direction and screamed out “you utter coont !!!”. He was not phased.
The Roma Gypsy in the centre of the bridge even hissed “coont” under his breath as Brendan walked by.

Yours etc,
GSH.[/quote]

Push the COONT of the bridge the next time you see him and do the country a favour. Might get us out of this recession we are in.

A lad i live with got a lift off him last October/November. He said the minute he got into the taxi he knew him but couldn’t place him. Just as he reached his location he asked him was he Dect Sgt Byrne and the driver answered that he was. He said it was a friends car and that he needed the money because he was being writtten out of the script in Fair City for a while.

How the mighty have fallen, what next? Rita behind your local spar deli counter.

Continuing on my recent rugby themed spots.

Who: George Hook

Where/When: At my school today

Wearing: Blue shirt and navy slacks.

Famous for: Comparing rugby matches with famous battles

Other info: George was in doing some work for a charity he is a patron for. Something to do with Romanian orphanages. Spoke very well and passionataly on the subject.

Met him in the staffroom after and found him to be pretty civil to everyone. He maintained that Ireland will win at the weekend mainly through a forward battle. He praised Kidney for selecting O Leary. He also mentioned that he would love to get back into coaching after being on the forthcoming series of Celebrety bainisteoir.

[quote=“Fat Pox”]Continuing on my recent rugby themed spots.

Other info: George was in doing some work for a charity he is a patron for. Something to do with Romanian orphanages. Spoke very well and passionataly on the subject.

Met him in the staffroom after and found him to be pretty civil to everyone. He maintained that Ireland will win at the weekend mainly through a forward battle. He praised Kidney for selecting O Leary. He also mentioned that he would love to get back into coaching after being on the forthcoming series of Celebrety bainisteoir.[/quote]

Where’s your school fat?

Secondary school in Dublin. Not a rough place but not a posh place either. Pure middle of the road place. Would rather not mention the school

Understood. :smiley:

Southside or northside?

That spot wont count id say as you knew he was coming,even if you didnt he was in your workplace on an official engagement,not a spot.

It’s the James Joyce bridge you uncultured rural oaf.

Good work on the shouting although I’d say you were lying on that front.

I saw him outside the Harbourmaster a few months ago, he must live around here.

[quote=“Fat Pox”]Continuing on my recent rugby themed spots.

Met him in the staffroom after and found him to be pretty civil to everyone. He maintained that Ireland will win at the weekend mainly through a forward battle. He praised Kidney for selecting O Leary. He also mentioned that he would love to get back into coaching after being on the forthcoming series of Celebrety bainisteoir.[/quote]

That spot wont count,he was in your workplace on an official engagement,you probably knew he was coming too,it has to be a random thing Pat,good work so far though.

[quote=“ttown boy”]Who: Brian O’Driscoll and Amy Huberman

Famous for: Irish Rugby captain and aspiring young Irish actress

Where: Crossing road in front of Peters Pub near stephen street

When: 1.30pm today

Other information: Both looked very jolly wearing big shades and BOD was in a black plain tee-shirt and using his mobile device to write a text. She is more attractive in the flesh and has lovely legs, albeit them being a little short[/quote]

Great one that. Amy is an extremely tasty morsel, no doubt about it.

Southside, But more Antos, Decos and Muhammeds than Ross O Carroll kellys in sight.

Sorry sir, it wont happen again. Thank for keeping me on the straight and narrow on this prodigious thread:D

Hayes would pull the cow box with one of them alright, Kidney is a city slicker alright though so wouldnt badly need it.

I thought it was quite funny ya, she is lovely.

My third fair city spot in as many weeks.

Ray, walking along Sandymount strand with a quite attractive, much younger lady (maybe foreign) draped all over him.
Ray is not anywhere near as fat as what you would have thought, but was still punching significantly above his weight with the bird with him