Celeb Spotting 🐐

The Canals of course. Stupid question :stuck_out_tongue:

Wouldn’t bother with this normally but need to get this thread back on topic.

Saw Gay Mitchell walking down Grafton Street yesterday lunch time.

I

I can’t claim credit for this one but somebody spotted Pat Dolan in Burger King in Grafton Street recently:

Now taken down - I don’t why there would be trouble but…

Take that down straight away. There was serious trouble here the last time that photo was posted.

posting pics of fat lads on thinternet will generally get you in trouble.

ask benshermin

[quote=“HBV*”]posting pics of fat lads on thinternet will generally get you in trouble.

ask benshermin[/quote]
Find me the picture of Flano I posted on the internet accompanied with proof I posted it and then post the link here before you accuse me of anything, you fucking bullshitter.

Lol at thisistheone

flano?

who the fuck mentioned flano?
is the paranoia getting to you Ben?
you seem rattled lad

[quote=“HBV*”]flano?

who the fuck mentioned flano?
is the paranoia getting to you Ben?
you seem rattled lad[/quote]
You’re refering to the only person you’re accusing me of posting pictures up of, Flano.

you are assuming thats what i meant.
ben if you are innocent of all charges relating to that stitching flano up thing then you have nothing to worry about.

id like to remind you though, paranoia and guilt are strongly linked

[quote=“HBV*”]you are assuming thats what i meant.
ben if you are innocent of all charges relating to that stitching flano up thing then you have nothing to worry about.

id like to remind you though, paranoia and guilt are strongly linked[/quote]
Once again we have a muldoon bringing the forum down and trying to destroy the Celeb Spotting thread with his bile! Go and start an arguement with me on a GGA thread or something!

sure haven’t you destroyed the page with tags, at least these few post will eventually disappear off the front page, while you have fucked the thread up you idiot :rolleyes:

This isn’t the first page you idiot, the first page is well gone.

More disgusting accusations about me posting tags with ney proof, and you have the fucking cheek to give out to me and Shan for accusing Puke!

[quote=“BenShermin”]This isn’t the first page you idiot, the first page is well gone.

More disgusting accusations about me posting tags with ney proof, and you have the fucking cheek to give out to me and Shan for accusing Puke![/quote]

who on this forum have you sent photos of flano to?
who on this forum have you sent photos of flano to with flanos consent?

[quote=“HBV*”]who on this forum have you sent photos of flano to?
who on this forum have you sent photos of flano to with flanos consent?[/quote]
Nobody.
Nobody.

Desperate attempt to ruin this thread and TFK, you should be banned for spammage and trollage!

[quote=“BenShermin”]Nobody.
Nobody.

Desperate attempt to ruin this thread and TFK, you should be banned for spammage and trollage![/quote]

why have you dodged these two simple questions 4 times since last night when the answer was as simple as that?
i think you are a liar

[quote=“HBV*”]
i think you are a liar[/quote]
Nobody in the real world would actually give a fuck what you think.

why did you dodge the question 4 times ben?

I don’t have to be answerable to a troll.

i think flano would like to see the answer ben.
you don’t need to convince me or anyone else, but i think you need to convince the big man