Celeb Spotting šŸ

Who: Bill ā€˜penny applesā€™ Cullen & Jacqui Lavin

Where: The Curragh Racecourse (Home of the Classics)

Company: A few scaldies, friends from Billā€™s tough upbringing no doubt.

Sartorial notes: Bill was wearing a very risque beige suit with a beige T-shirt underneath a la Miami Vice. Jacqui was in an all cream trouser suit, eyes protected by sunglasses.

Other notes: They appeared to be enjoying their day at the races, no doubt Bill backed the winner of the Lincoln.

Who: John Creedon, the Souths mentor in the All Ireland Talent show

Where: A Garden Centre in the depths of East Cork

Company: His two daughters (didnā€™t see a wife/partner)

Wearing: Shades on his head, white tee-shirt, jeans and runners

Mood: Good form, chatty to the fruit of his loins.

Other notes: Heā€™s a big man, his daughters are in their teens, would do well in the lock position for their local womens rugby team.

Who: Mary Hannifin

Famous For: Putting thousands of children into prefabs during her stint as education minister.

Where and when: Getting into a Volvo at the north part of Saint Stephenā€™s Green yesterday afternoon at around 1700

Wearing: Donā€™t know I was too focused on her dreadfully ugly face.

Mark Vaughan was on the same flight to Bristol as I was on Friday afternoon. Heā€™s got the weirdest accent Iā€™ve ever heard. Sounds about 10 times thicker than he looks.

Who: Rachel Sarah Murphy

Famous for: Playing the character Jo Fahey in RTEā€™s long running soap Fair City

Where and when: Yesterday, lunchtime on the ground floor of Mahon Pt, outside Clarkes shoe shop

Wearing: A kind of a floppy, hippyish black skirt, black top with sand coloured sandals

With: Some randomer bloke, her partner by the looks of things as at one stage she looked at him lovingly and held his hand. He was Iā€™d say in his mid 40s with grey/white hair.

Other info: After defending her as to her looks and if youā€™d give her one Iā€™d like to backtrack on this. RSM had little or no make-up on and didnā€™t look good IMO. Pints would have to be involved to get her rating up.

http://dynimg.rte.ie/0002191e-279.jpg

Iā€™m putting up a pic of my celeb spot and this should become a requisite for all further spots.

She is fooking horrendous. Ugly features and very, very big. Shame on those of you who said youā€™d do her but at least Locke has had the decency to retract his earlier assertion.

The minute I spotted her I knew I had made a mistake from the last spot*

*But I was at a wedding and would have been in double pint figures by the time I saw her that night.

I would give her one.

She had makeup on when i spotted her and was well dollied up, and i think thats where Lockes confusion lies.
A hell of a lot of good looking women would look rough as fuck without a couple of coats.

She is not very big either, broad hips is all.
She is grand.

Mrs Rock is too shy to post on here these days - I think she has a moral obligation to the Lovely Ladies thread which also precludes her from partaking in the general banter.

However sheā€™s passed on a cracking Celeb Spot.

Who: Jos Mourinho

Where: Lisbon Airport

Wearing: Grey suit, grey hair

Other Info:

Well we were up on a balcony area where we were checking in and I looked down into the main lobby area of the airport and there was a gang of journos and camera men around a very neat looking man in a grey suit with grey hair but we could only see the back of him. So we were wondering who it was and I thought he was he and then an Irish guy beside me said it was and he ran down to take a pic of him. He stands in a very confident way. His shoulders are very square and his legs are a bit apart. It was easy to tell who he was even from behind! He is the special one!

Jos is a legend, great spot, but sheā€™ll have to post it herself Iā€™d imagine rocko? However, this is your ball, you can take it home if you like!

If were were to nuke the lovely ladies, could we expect to see more of mrs rocko around these parts?

Itā€™s not an issue with the lovely ladies per se, itā€™s an issue with the type of lovely lady that seems to get posted more these days. In particular farmerā€™s posts have been singled out for ridicule.

To be honest I doubt sheā€™ll ever be a regular on here - lovely ladies or no. She did used to post her own celeb spots though back in the day.

Yeah the spot doesnā€™t really count so more posting it as a sign of what might have been.

A moral obligation to the lovely ladies thread??? The ultimate act of love putting herself up on your site.

Or maybe itā€™s for her yesterman Bandageā€™s benefit since you moved her away from his greasy clutches.

[quote=ā€œtherock67ā€]Itā€™s not an issue with the lovely ladies per se, itā€™s an issue with the type of lovely lady that seems to get posted more these days. In particular farmerā€™s posts have been singled out for ridicule.

To be honest I doubt sheā€™ll ever be a regular on here - lovely ladies or no. She did used to post her own celeb spots though back in the day.

Yeah the spot doesnā€™t really count so more posting it as a sign of what might have been.[/quote]

So what youā€™re saying is

ā€œMust try harder with regards to the lovely ladiesā€.

Will keep that in mind.

[quote=ā€œJuhniallioā€]A moral obligation to the lovely ladies thread??? The ultimate act of love putting herself up on your site.

Or maybe itā€™s for her yesterman Bandageā€™s benefit since you moved her away from his greasy clutches.[/quote]

Fuck Iā€™m stupid. Moral objection I meant obviously.

I empathise with Mrs Rockā€™s lovely ladiesā€™ comments re Farmer. Big, plastic, skanks like Chantelle have no place on such a distinguished thread.

A dark dark day.

Was up in the Airport for a coffee but no sign of Ian McGeechan. Gutted.

Chin up Locke, all is not lost yet.

[quote=ā€œtherock67ā€] In particular farmerā€™s posts have been singled out for ridicule.
[/quote]

I think Chantelle would get it but I accept she aint up to the standard of the Lovely Ladies thread.

Just thinking back over some of my posts in that thread and Chantelle is the only dodgy one that I can think of. Donā€™t know where Mrs Rock is coming from.

Sheā€™s a woman I suppose.

Time is running out for Pukeā€™s Celeb spots from Saturday nightā€¦