Celebrities you've never heard of (well, until now)

I’d be very very worried for society but worst of all is the effect this had had on me myself. There are probably a hundred occasions in my life where iv been targeted and been the victim of a sexual assault. Many many more when iv been sexually harassed and made felt like a piece of mate. One or Two of these occasions it was homosexuals who targeted me.
If bottled this up for years and denied it ever happened, and now I think I might be depressed.

1 Like

I think your suffering from PTSD mate but it’s good you are sharing with the group.

the homos are getting a free ride, this is an interesting point, I have been sexually harassed and objectified a lot more by queers

Mostly in the Carl Froch era or the park bench era?

Kevin Spacey not a gay man?!

‘ill drop it down to you honey’ is what a quare told me yesterday when i was buying a coffee. dirty fucking cunt i should have knocked his fucking block off

the quares definitely get away with more groping and that sort of thing than a normal straight man does. its gas.

3 Likes

Marty Whelan touched me once.

When I was a young lad, only 18 I’d say, an auld wan sexually assaulted me after I had sang a song in a pub in Dingle.

1 Like

Did anyone go?

What did you sing?

He sang “Rape Me” by Nirvana.

He brought it on himself.

Dustin Hoffman now

Hard to believe about Ratner :roll_eyes:

CC @cluaindiuic

Victim blaming

Any famous fella who ever came onto a woman must be getting nervous

TBF there’s a fair amount of creeps in power in Hollywood. But the tide has turned on them now thats for sure.

Ah look, sexual harassment etc. is not on at all, but we are in danger of going way past that at this stage.

Oh there’s a great opportunity there for people who are that way inclined to use this for their own purposes, and any number of men (or women) who simply could have misinterpreted something having their careers/marriages/lives ruined. Not unlike the child sex abuse scandals in the church here, where a number of good men had their own character called into question.

Roman Polanski was in Rush Hour 3!
:open_mouth:

:rofl: