Celebrities you've never heard of (well, until now)

1 Like

Wow. Tragic.

Jaysus

RIP

Horrible stuff.

The nastiness of press invasion.

Although she did nearly kill your man to be fair.

RIP…
No doubt the press had a part.to play in this hounding the woman

1 Like

The press are of course complicit but they are an easy target to blame. I’m sure the hundreds of abusive tweets and social media posts from strangers, actual real people, was very distressing. You see this type of real nasty behaviour in a few people here

1 Like

iTV dropped her pretty sharpish when she was charged as well.

Press who killed her will now clutch their pearls.

Scum.

1 Like

You’d have to marvel at the resilience and indefatigable nature of many of the posters here.
Despite threats, abuse, internet defeats and beatings we keep coming back for more.

It of course isn’t about how many times you get knocked down, it’s all about the number of times we get back up… #resolute

Try a couple of hundred thousand against you and your family on Twitter

Turn the fucking thing off, ignore them. It’s not necessary to document every daily occurrence. All too late now unfortunately.

Ya deleting a social media account is the first step to happiness. It’s bad news been connected to the rest of the world and all the psychopaths on it

It’s ok for the moderate user. The likes of celebs who are c lister use it alot to promote various supplements clothing ect. However most fortunate who can afford it have a admin to ru a page.
Suppose when your already down and out the least little thing may make the mind snap.
The press association and social media platforms have to take some responsibility.
Earlier today deleted my twitter sue to some of the most vile crap been posted about the poor deceased woman

Social media has, I suppose some uses. It’s when you see fuckers like @KinvarasPassion and @Ambrose_McNulty with pictures of hay and silage for sale on Instagram you’d nearly be reaching for the Rosary beads.

Grrrrrr…

4 Likes

Just browsing TFK here at the moment.

The jury has reached a verdict. It will be announced soon.

guilty

Guilty of two counts.

23 years on Rikers Island for Weinstein