Celebrity Deaths - 2016

aren’t you the guy that got into a hissy fit when people pointed out that “axel” was a bad person who disowned his child?

Now you are on here laughing away at this?

Typical Rupert Rugby

4 Likes

That post really tells you a lot about his middle class mindset.

1 Like

middle class mind-set yet on the scratcher

ooooft.

+1.

Seems there’s a hierarchy of offense for @Locke too. Having a good laugh at Tommy Gemmell dying is grand for him but he’ll no doubt continue to send PMs to posters who use offensive terms about people with disabilities.

2 Likes

When a few posters treated the death of Anthony Foley as a non event the same lads - @Locke, @gilgamboa, @balbec @iron_mike were all up in arms pissing and moaning - but it’s grand when they can use a death to score cheap points… The double standards is off the scale here.

3 Likes

Offence

3 Likes

Did I?

Yes, you square headed prick.

Modus operandi of hooray henrys and barstool blueshirts for as long as I’ve been alive.

4 Likes

Jesus your a gas man . All well in good for the likes of TSG and @ChocolateMice to piss all over Foley death. Yet when @gilgamboa or @balbec or indeed @Tassotti give it back a little, you come out from under your rock. You fucking hypocrite.

1 Like

*You’re

5 Likes

Go back and show me where @ChocolateMice pissed all over Foley’s death … are you going to address your own double standards??

Whatever

oooffft

Sorry if I did bud. And oh yeah, go shit in your hat.

The Quislingstoolers don’t like it up em

1 Like

headshot

Ignore him, mate. He’s trying to wind you up about someone dying. What a despicable piece of shit @iron_mike is.

2 Likes

You’re right, pal. This is not the thread or topic to be carrying on like this… Have a great day @iron_mike.

1 Like