Celebrity Deaths 2022

I have only jurisdiction over live celebrities. I have no jurisdiction over dead ones.

3 Likes

This is @Locke jurisdiction, if hed ever get the finger out

1 Like

I think heā€™s the sheriff of the GAA and rubby spot thread now

Jazz is a load of auld shite.

3 Likes

A lad like you just wouldnā€™t get it in fairness.

1 Like

Like me?

Ive a fairly varied taste and can listen to a lot of world musicā€¦ But no matter how many times ive tried i just canā€™t abide by it. Itā€™s self indulgent. Itā€™s music for the sake of music. Thereā€™s a want in it.

The album he did with Floating Points last year was excellent.

1 Like

Yes a lad like you.

1 Like

Id be interested to know what exactly that means, you jazzed up bollix.

Rugby was a working class game in Limerick once upon a time, but no more. Itā€™s very much middle class these days with the odd working class youngster breaking through. The likes of Keith Earls are in the minority these days.

Youā€™re not mellow enough yet.

1 Like

What is working class in Ireland these days?

1 Like

Itā€™s a misnomer really, but itā€™s intended to signify those who come from low income / socially deprived areas.

Yeah. I donā€™t think the ā€œworking classā€ as you described them play much sport anymore bar football, and even at that how much do they play post teens

1 Like

Thomond, Richmond, st.marys would all fit that billā€¦pres too

Thatā€™s a celeb death @caulifloweredneanderthal

1 Like

Up your bollix @StoneCold

Youā€™re not wrong there, what a load of wank, another case of gifted musicians absolutely fucking away their talent to please a load of foot tapping head nodding wankers

Give me the smooth dulcet tones of Sade any day of the week if youre looking to chill

Is that why they had the jazz festival in Cork?