Celebrity Deaths 2022

You donā€™t get proper jazz down there at all. They wouldnā€™t appreciate it.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been at the jazz a few times and have never heard jazz

No shortage of wankers in Cork, thereā€™s a Limerick jazz festival as well, going on right now in fact :man_shrugging:

Some good heads involved with that. I presume John Daly still one of the main people. Some man with a drum kit or a vibraphone

Deviant

All Jazz?

Jimmy hates jazz.

Well Iā€™m hardly likely to have heard all jazz music, what Iā€™ve heard bored the shit out of me

1 Like

So you donā€™t like the jazz youā€™ve heard but there may be jazz out there that you might like if you did hear it?

Miles Davis can bring you to places you never thought imaginable

6 Likes

Apparently we are wankers because we like Sketches of Spain or Bitches Brew or whatnot

1 Like

You have to listen to the notes theyā€™re not playing.

6 Likes

Pshht, I can do that at home

2 Likes

Itā€™s time to give my brain itā€™s last meal.

3 Likes

If you canā€™t sit down and listen to In a Silent Way on headphones you havenā€™t llistened to music.

I was out the back of Crane Lane below in Cork one Tuesday night years ago. Experienced jazz for the first time, enjoyed it! Listen to it on lyric fm ever since.

1 Like

Probably reminds you of Cork :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Iā€™ve never not had a good time down there. Was at the jazz last year, best time I had was in Larry Tompkinsā€™ which is sadly closed down. Made friends in there with sound lads from Blarney St., the day United got destroyed by pool 5-0.

Itā€™s open under a new name. Grub is very good in there, Happy Endings think itā€™s called

1 Like