Celebrity Deaths 2023

Strange choice of words therešŸ«£

Did they ever mention 9/11 on friends ?

Your task for the day:

Write a fictional loltastic Friends scene about 9/11 which in this fictional world was not deemed not acceptable for broadcast but surfaced on the INTERNET eight years later.

They were due to air an episode that had a skit where Monica and Chandler were going through security and Chandler made a bomb joke. They obviously scrapped it but the deleted scene is on YouTube

This was a great line, I think it could be the basis of the sketch.

As an aside, I think a lot of people who viewed September 11th live on television still have unresolved trauma from the experience.

I only became aware of the deleted scene in Friends on Friday when I went down a September 11th rabbit hole.

So Shane Warne and Matthew Perry were both exes of Liz Hurley :exploding_head:

Thank fuck I never got to meet Liz Hurley.

9 Likes

One more she keeps the match ball.

10 Likes

Thatā€™ll be Steve Bing

2 Likes

A titan of Irish Industry passed away today. Built an empire which was started by his aul man. Had many a politician in his pocket. In fact the biggest.
Caused many a scandalā€¦ā€¦and a tribunal.

RIP

RTE2 featuring lots of orange strikes right now as a tribute.

His ads will be missed

Castleknockā€™s finest - a real wild child

He struck me as a right bollox but RIP and all that.

Who?

He lived some life did Ben. Died in Dubai according to the journal so must have been unexpected

Ben Dunne bro

I think it says a lot for the acumen of Ben Dunne, that to the best of my knowledge, Nobody convinced him to buy a string of absolutely fucking useless rachehorses.

3 Likes

His niece has a string of show jumpers anyway