Celebrity Deaths 2023

A TV network monetising someone’s actual death would strike me as wrong.

1 Like

https://x.com/scottgustin/status/1718430561050538096?s=46

In fairness they seemed genuinely friendly post the show.

I guess none of them were famous going into it and they became outrageously famous during it.

Didn’t they stop making it because it was costing them too much to pay the six main characters ?

1 Like

Yeah, I spose, on the book anyway

Very sad.

I always thought studio 60 was hard done by as well.

An icon of the 90s.

3 Likes

1 Like

The six of them appeared to be extremely close. All six were paid the same, that was a condition for the six to continue to be involved.

1 Like

I loved his roles in Studio 60 and The West Wing

Not funny.

2 Likes

Try them ones so

2 Likes

The edge lords are back

1 Like

Along with being with out taste not even witty

2 Likes

What a moment

https://twitter.com/horrormuseum/status/1718494980485124492?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

1 Like

Amazing man, showed up for a few years there like something pulled out of the river and still stole the show. No vanity there at all and a great looking guy. Eye couldn’t but be drawn to him, scene stealer.

1 Like

Strange choice of words there🫣

Did they ever mention 9/11 on friends ?

Your task for the day:

Write a fictional loltastic Friends scene about 9/11 which in this fictional world was not deemed not acceptable for broadcast but surfaced on the INTERNET eight years later.

They were due to air an episode that had a skit where Monica and Chandler were going through security and Chandler made a bomb joke. They obviously scrapped it but the deleted scene is on YouTube

This was a great line, I think it could be the basis of the sketch.

As an aside, I think a lot of people who viewed September 11th live on television still have unresolved trauma from the experience.

I only became aware of the deleted scene in Friends on Friday when I went down a September 11th rabbit hole.

So Shane Warne and Matthew Perry were both exes of Liz Hurley :exploding_head: