Celebrity Deaths 2023

I still watch friends

This will be very upsetting for my wife if true. Poor auld Chandler had a very tough last few years.

Theyā€™ll be singhing Amazing Grace untill his watery bedi in the ganges is in flames.

Poor Matthew. There was obviously serious physical damage done to his body as a result of addiction, which is actually quite rare for people in recovery oddly enough. Usually whatever damage is done often clears up with time quickly enough. Heā€™s at peace now. Iā€™m no conspiracy theorist, but what are the chances of dying from drowning in a hot tub without being under the influence of booze and/or drugs.

1 Like

Could I be anymore shocked :cry:

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

RIP Matthew Perry

I loved Friends and I loved him in it.

Iā€™m not hugely surprised by his death either. Seemed to be ravished by addiction,

3 Likes

Asshole

1 Like

Huh? I am shocked. I loved friends. Go fuck yourself you thundering gobshite

:cry:

Leitrim people will enjoy this one.

Nasty nasty stuff of a Sunday.

1 Like

The biggest TV show of all time?

1 Like

Guess it depends on the era. Some would say Mash, others could say Cheers, it could even be Dallas. It was of our era anyway. Crossed the zeitgeist and the spectrum.

I remember the final episode it aired on Rte 2.

Rte was a proper channel back then. Iā€™m nearly sure it was a half an hour episode followed by an hour of lost
Followed by an hour long episode of friends.

Friends followed by Father Ted was how it went early doors.

Perry got the last line of dialogue in the show iirc.

Kitchen slash bathroom.

6 Likes

Iā€™m trappedā€¦in an ATM vestibuleā€¦.with JILL GOODACRE.

RIP.

1 Like

I wonder will they do a reunion now, Chandlerā€™s funeral? Iā€™m sure Matthew Perry would approve and the fans would go crazy for it. Might be cathartic.

Would probably be the biggest thing on TV in 20 years. They could give some of the proceeds to addiction services.