Celebrity Deaths 2023

A handpassed goal proving crucial.

Pat Delaney was a Rolls Royce of a hurler

2 Likes

a bit like 94

1 Like

Galway lost the second half 1-8 to 0-2. It wasn’t even a particularly windy day.

I’d like to hear @flattythehurdler’s take on the game

Nasty stuff

The finish wasn’t glamorous but it was a brilliant passage of play leading up to it. Iggy Clarkes perfect hook, rob and clearance under pressure before Delaneys catch, solo and lovely vision and flick inside. You don’t really see moments like that these days with the spare arm tackling.

2 Likes

A thing of beauty. Smashing point after that as well from Danny Owens after the ball was doubled on twice along the toes of the Hogan.

1 Like

I believe one of the Connolly’s was going to be brought off at half time snd it didn’t go down well with the brothers. Josie Harte wandered in then and the rest is history.

1 Like

Fucking fucking fuck.
Will that do?

2 Likes

and the sort of thing the bitters castigate his nephew for now. the wheel always turns

https://twitter.com/willocallaghan/status/1737467415154364648

The two Johnnies Flaherty and Mooney came back from the States in successive years to win All Irelands for Offaly.

Great bit of Mick Dunne action there.

4 Likes

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

Galway had a John Connolly goal somewhat controversially disallowed shortly before half time. Frank Murphy was the ref on the day. Connolly was deemed to have frontal charged Damien Martin in the process of scoring. I must look it up again. Haven’t seen it in a long time now. If memory serves me correct, the ball was already in the net before Connolly’s momentum saw him collide with Damien Martin.

Galway were ahead by 6 at half time. A 9 point lead probably might have been too much for Offaly to overcome.

Dixie Chick Laura Lynch, 65. Head on collision outside El Paso Texas.

Presume I’m still winning this with 2, any challengers?

Michael. There was revolt in the dressing room. Bernie Forde taken out of it courtesy of Pat Fleury I think. I dont think he was subbed, played with double vision.

@iron_mike got a full house

Of what?