Celebrity Deaths 2024 (90 or younger)

Legends

https://twitter.com/auxgod_/status/1841180503157981373?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

2 Likes

Nice little Vader Easter egg in that scene “I will deal with him myself”

3 Likes

We need to start the campaign for Martin Sheen to replace Michael D.

Thats a nice summation of the shit we’re currently in too

Grim stuff

https://twitter.com/notcapnamerica/status/1841558394303369694?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

1 Like

Mary O’Rourke

I found her to be a dose but she was certainly well known.

Should never be forgiven for Eircom.

Mary always had a great welcome for herself.

9 Likes

As did her supporters. They worked like blacks for her on the campaign trail.

I’d say she thought her shite didn’t stink

My family are blueshirt to the core, but I always felt the Lenihans were decent enough. Hardworking, ambitious and clever (mostly), and though none of them died paupers, don’t think they were in the fleecing business in the manner of some of their party colleagues.

Does anyone remember the story about her crashing some meeting in athlone where her brother was about to get shafted?

I think she crashed her ministerial car outside Clonmel one time. They put in a roundabout soon after. A useless big roundabout in the middle of nowhere. One of those roundabouts that nobody turns right at.

Brian jr was a decent man but should never have been made Minister for Finance albeit the ship was already sinking. Won a fortune on him winning his seat in his last general election.

1 Like

Yes

I sat beside Conor at a Munster final in Limerick years ago, and clever isn’t a word id use to describe him

2 Likes

Conor was very definitely the runt of the litter.

5 Likes

Vincent Browne had him hopping like sausages in a frying pan one night

1 Like

Drove him pure demented. It was lovely to see.

1 Like

A thing of beauty really.

1 Like

Vincent was great fun.

I saw himself and Sinead o Connor sitting on the kerb outside Buck Whaleys on Leeson st at 6am on a summers morning in 1992. They were having great craic. She was roaring laughing at whatever he was saying.

9 Likes