7pm.

Thanks Bandage.

Real Madrid:
Casillas,
Ramos, Varane, Pepe, Sahin,
Khedira, Granero,
Kaka, Ozil, Ronaldo,
Benzema.

Donā€™t think thereā€™s any non-internet based coverage in Ireland. ITV4 is channel 132 on UPC but they always block live sports on that channel to Ireland and it looks like theyā€™re blocking the Celtic game.

Reports of a completely different Real Madrid lineup now. I donā€™t care, Iā€™m going to the shop.

FFS :lol:
you made this up anyway

A little surprising that both teams are wearing their home kits.

+1

Strong clash in colour/colours.

Any link chaps?

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/135008/1/watch-real-madrid-vs-celtic.html

Thanks Bomber.

Playing reasonably well, Commons has a habit of falling over a lot.

Playing some nice stuff here. McGeouch is far and away the most skilful player on the pitch.

Bhoys, where is Tony Watt? Heā€™s not even on the bench tonight.

Did I miss Stokes going off injured? Murphy came off with an injury as well so with Bangura already on the injury list it really only leaves us with Hooper, Samaras and Watt.

Wonderful play from Ledley. The bhoy is a real class act.

Stokes got injured in the warm up so Rogne started at the back and Mulgrew pushed into wide midfield.

Unless I missed it too I donā€™t think he started. Rogne wasnā€™t due to start I donā€™t think so he came in, Murphy went up front and Mulgrew into midfield.

Playing Commons furthest forward now.

Some nice moves in that half. Lacked a bit of purpose sometimes, but that happens in friendlies. McGeouch has been good and that was a cracking run from Ledley at the end.

Sahin is hardly playing left back is he???

No, they seem to have messed up their team announcement. Sahin is on the bench, Coentrao is at left back.