Celtic 2012/2013 season discussion thread

If we sign less than three players this window then I will not be donating a single penny of the fortune I have amassed to Celtic Football Club.

I am predicting that Ambrose will be our only signing.

Ambrose has signed a three year deal, potentially a striker coming in.

A fucking disgrace. Lawwell out.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/424288_458133024226608_80258717_n.jpg

Welcome to Celtic, Efe. I do hope he stops shooting up though - thatā€™s a worry.

Iā€™m really deflated.

Lads, who is your man there in the photo?

Efe Ambrose.

Iā€™ve had 5 or 6 quick pints and Iā€™m now Iā€™m back to concentrate on matters Celtic.

Whatā€™s happening Totti?

Whoā€™s Fedor?

A Venezuelan striker currently with Getafe in Spain.

Does that mean the Belgianā€™s deal has fallen through?

Totti?

Rocko?

larry?

shit eater?

Fuck all, Bandage. Iā€™ve really lost it tonight. Iā€™ve glued to STV reading a couple of dicks posting shit. Iā€™m pissed off.

Some dick on STV reckons that the three clubs have agreed to the Belgian fellaā€™s deal but we need to get him over and sign the deal. Could we not fax the contract over? Is that lad for fucking real?

[quote=ā€œIl Bomber Destro, post: 671071ā€]

Some dick on STV reckons that the three clubs have agreed to the Belgian fellaā€™s deal but we need to get him over and sign the deal. Could we not fax the contract over? Is that lad for fucking real?[/quote]

The lads on sky said the deal would be done by fax

Is that not for Fedor or ā€˜Mikuā€™ as heā€™s known?

What about Marvin the Belgian?

Ffs sake.

Nicolas ā€˜Mikuā€™ Fedor has signed for Celtic on a 1-year loan deal. He scored twice against Real Madrid last season.

My sources are currently trying to determine whether Celtic have an option to buy once the loan period expires.

:ireland:

STVJamie :rolleyes: reckons Miku is a right winger?

Blackman on loan to ICT.

Miku is a brilliant player. What a signing for the Celtic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USVCROkMqeI&

After watching a YouTube compilation of Miku I am wholly unimpressed. Iā€™d prefer the Belgian.

An discrace of a transfer window.