Celtic 2012/2013 season discussion thread

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 671398”]

His birth mother gave him to her sister and her husband (John Stokes) to raise.

A terrible article from a complete slimeball, what is he actually trying to achieve here? I also see he received congratulatory tweets from fellow journos such as kerb crawling cunt Ewan MacKenna. You’d really have to be one amoral and utter cunt to become a journalist.[/quote]

And did John stokes have criminal connections and this is how he paid for the private school or what?
He says himself on twitter that he wasn’t actually childhood friends with Ryan at all which nearly makes it look a bit worse for him. At least loyalty to a childhood friend is understandable.
Is there a genuine prospect of Celtic getting rid of him over it?

Not so sure, he was a tour guide/bus driver in an interview I heard/read before so I doubt it. Don’t know whether Celtic will get rid of him - Lennon obviously doesn’t trust him so I’d imagine he’d like an excuse to dispense of him.

gola is some clown - i think because he is such a non entity on here people tend to forget his posts but a quick analysis of his posts will show you that anytime Maradona gets mentioned Gola boasts about his mafia connections and talks about it adding to the legend of Maradona - Yet when an Irish footballer has some connections to the “underworld” he starts wagging his finger

I bet he had a che guvera tshirt yet found the fight against imperialism 150 kilometers up the road too hard to stomach

Shows private school education isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Stokes is as thick as shit and has pissed away so many chances. Plenty of ability to do something with his career. Failed in the first two tiers of English football and now washed up in the SPL to top it all.

Raith Rovers away if we beat Arbroath

We’ve already thumped Raith in the League Cup but that game was at home so I fear for Celtic’s chances if we win in Arbroath, which we probably won’t.

TASE is some clown - i think because he is such an obsessive oddball and i have him very badly rattled he feels he has to make some pointless comment every single time i post- even to the point of just replying with complete gibberish like the above. -he also never uses capital letters or punctuation and uses hyphens when theres absolutely no fucking need.

Bhoys, we are being linked with Aberdeen’s Ryan Fraser today.

Some positives about this, he fits the bill on our current signing, young and affordable. He also happens to be a winger, a position I believe we badly need some more options in. I think Scottish football has improved an awful lot over the past 5/6 years and is producing some really good players right now.

Is this lad any good, haven’t really seen much of him.

[quote=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 671408”]Bhoys, we are being linked with Aberdeen’s Ryan Fraser today.

Some positives about this, he fits the bill on our current signing, young and affordable. He also happens to be a winger, a position I believe we badly need some more options in. I think Scottish football has improved an awful lot over the past 5/6 years and is producing some really good players right now.

Is this lad any good, haven’t really seen much of him.[/quote]

Only saw him in the last game we played against them and he looked good that day. Wasn’t ridiculously good or anything but impressive for his age and looked to have a decent attitude.

Playing 3-5-2 here. Will only get to see the first half so keep the updates coming please, bhoys. Good, forceful start by Celtic.

Good move down the right with Hooper dropping off and linking play. Matthews cut it back in the end for Brown to slide home left footed. 1-0 to Celtic.

Will do my best Bandage. Hope you have an acceptable excuse.

Outstanding block from Mulgrew to prevent an equaliser at the start of the second half. Not sure quite how they got the chance but that was a terrific block from Charles.

Hooper close then straight after. I might have squared it but strikers shoot from there.

And another chance for Hooper snuffed out just now.

And Ambrose heads the resultant corner over. Half a chance.

[quote=“Rocko, post: 671412”]
Will do my best Bandage. Hope you have an acceptable excuse.[/quote]

Off to a christening pal. Very much looking forward to it.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 671415”]

Off to a christening pal. Very much looking forward to it.[/quote]

Ah yes. Enjoy that. Regards to the mother. Don’t forget your witty one liner we rehearsed the other day.

Ledley continuing to drive forward and cause problems. Scuffed his shot again there but he’s playing well.

Still piling on the pressure. Wanyama close with a header from a corner and Lassad has a shot blocked from close range.

Good defensive header from Wanyama. We’re open at the back but far more likely to score the next goal.

Ledley with the second after another lovely move. Wanyama with a nice through ball to Brown in the channel and he squared excellently for Ledley to slide home. That was coming for Joe.

Sammy coming on for Lassad.

FFS Rocko. Celtic Twitter feed is ahead of you.

2-0. Super Joe Ledley.