Celtic 2012/2013 season discussion thread

1 up Brown with the goal after a wonderful through ball by Hooper

Nice goal. Lovely pass by Hooper. I was hoping Brown would cut it back to Lassad for a tap in but it seemed to be drilled straight through Mark Brown’s legs.

2 up…

Hooper. :clap:

Hooper’s magnificent season continues.

Bomber has really been shown up as blinkered by his completely way over the top criticisms of the likes of Hooper and the magnificent Sergio Busquets

Forrest gets in on the act now. Four nil.

Good second half and Brown’s early goal set the tone for the spree that followed. Nice to see Forrest back to give us a different option - he went down clutching his hamstring late on but played out the final few minutes after treatment. Hooper was very good with his two goals and two assists - he hit the bar late on from a flowing move and also went close with a back heel at the end. Watt and John Herron also came on - that was Herron’s first team debut.

Traditional festive fixture away to Club 12 on Wednesday night before a trip to Easter Road next weekend.

So The Scottish Sun took the bolded quotes from yesterday’s Guardian interview to create this back page today:

http://img.viame-cdn.com/photos/7a1ee6d0-2e6e-0130-fbdb-12313d185940/r600x600.jpg

Nice picture of him snarling to accompany it.

Utter scumbags The Sun. Only retarded cunts buy it.

Who are the “Gers”?

ritchie towell has joined dundalk

I understand that Celtic are going to have a riot on their hands at some stage in January.

Destination known Bandage?

[quote=“Rocko, post: 671514”]
Destination known Bandage?[/quote]

Not yet, Rocko.

Pavel Nedved said some lovely things about Celtic and Lubomir Moravcik during the week.

Where are the Wexford town bhoys watching the game tomorrow night? I’m edging towards Maggie May’s…any thoughts?

Is that the shithole on the quays? Don’t go there.

It’s on the strip pal.

Oh ya, that’s a grand spot. I would have no problem with you going there.

What’s the disco bar on the quays I’m thinking of?