Celtic 2012/2013 season discussion thread

I think that was nonsense about Larsson recommending him. That was just some tabloid non story trying to draw on the Larsson name.

St Mirren in Hampden Park in the League Cup semi-final tomorrow afternoon. Hearts won the other semi-final today in a penalty shoot-out against Caley Thistle.

The game is being televised on BBC Scotland and I donā€™t think Setanta have picked it up. Rocko, can you tune in BBC Scotland on UPC or is that only possible with Sky?

Itā€™s only possible on Sky but there should be widespread streams available given itā€™s on terrestrial television.

Emotional night at Blue Tongue Stadium in Gosford on Friday as we farewelled Tom Rogic. He was presented with his Mariners shirt in a glass case, signed by his former colleagues and at full time (after a 3-1 victory over Adelaide) our Tom spent an hour walking around the ground signing autographs, having his photo taken etc. A nice gesture by him, heā€™s always been great in giving his time to the supporters. Thereā€™s always a fair smattering of Celtic jerseys at Mariners home games, they were prevalent on Friday night. He goes with our best wishes and for many, many Mariners supporters, heā€™s just transferring from our favourite Australian team to our favourite Irish team. Best of luck Tom.

Forster misses out again but Kelvin Wilson returns from suspension. Leo Fasan on the bench given Robbie Thomson is cup-tied after an earlier loan spell. Neil retains the 4-3-3.

Zaluska,

Matthews, Wilson, Mulgrew, Izaguirre,

Brown, Wanyama, Ledley,

Lassad, Hooper, Samaras.

Subs: Fasan, Stokes, Commons, Lustig, Kayal.

That fucking cunt Pat Nevin in the BBC Scotland studio. :mad:

http://www.firstrow1.eu/watch/165688/2/watch-st-mirren-vs-celtic.html]http://www.firstrow1.eu/watch/165688/2/watch-st-mirren-vs-celtic.html

A lovely post, Fitzy. An emotional night, it seems.

Missed the St Mirren goal - anyone want to fill me in?

HOOPER!!!

Well done Brown.

Nice move involving Lassad, Brown and Hooper there ends in a tap in for Hooper.

Nice touch and spin from Hooper to start that off. Lassad has been poor enough but did well to feed it on for Brown on a good run and his cross was perfect for Hooper following up.

Thank fuck for that. Celtic had been very poor, even though Hooper and Samaras hit the bar before the equaliser.

Celtic were sloppy in their passing and second to the ball for a lot of that half. I thought Kelvin Wilson was awful for the goal and every Celtic player was below par.

Mulgrewā€™s penalty saved. I didnā€™t think the handball was deliberate by Goodwin.

Incredible decision by Mulgrew to practically catch a ball above his head. What was he thinking? Paul McGowan slots home the penalty.

Oh dear.

My point about our lack of wide options and inability to force the issue against lesser teams remains. Whatā€™s up with Forrest at the moment?

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Zaluska should have saved that.

Time to get Stokesy on.

Commons touch is awful, when he receives the ball with his back to goal it is like he is caught in quicksand.

This is extremely poor. Defending has been shambolic.