Celtic 2012/2013 season discussion thread

Great to see old celt Morten Wieghorst link up with Michael Laudrup at Swansea. :clap:

<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:ā€˜lucida grandeā€™, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:11px;]Forster; Fraser, Rogne, Gershon; McGeouch, McCourt, Kayal, Rogic, Commons; Stokes, Miku
<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:ā€˜lucida grandeā€™, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:11px;]Subs: Zaluska, Matthews, Lassad, Herron, Watt, Atajic, Chalmers

<span style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:ā€˜lucida grandeā€™, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif;font-size:11px;]Be interesting to see what type of formation is fielded, thatā€™s quite a refreshing line up and I think we will run out comfortable winners.

Ah delighted with that team. Was hoping weā€™d get to see Rogic.

I assume it will be a 3-5-2 but with Commons, McCourt and McGeouch in that midfield it wonā€™t be very defensive.

Who will play on the left side? Rogic or Commons?

Lennon should be mixing the team up like this a lot more.

Could be Patrick either. I imagine Rogic will be central with Kayal and the other 3 will do the wings and the advanced midfielder if we go with that look.

I knew thereā€™d be changes but didnā€™t think itā€™d be to this extent. Very much looking forward to seeing Rogic in particular.

Surprised Kayal didnā€™t get the armband.

Poor from Forster there. Rogic might have thrown himself in front of the ball but I doubt anyone was expecting that sort of half volley from Forster.

Thatā€™s an awful messy goal to concede. Wouldnā€™t actually blame Forster though - we didnā€™t clear out quick enough from defending the initial corner and that was the reason for the bodies piling into the 6-yard box.

McGeouch has been lively.

Strong purposeful run from Rogic and a nice cut back to Commons who emphatically finishes into the top corner. Great goal.

Magnificent goal. Wonderful run by Rogic and a tremendous finish by Commons. :clap:

I wonder if Commons starting today actually implies heā€™s unlikely to play on Tuesday night.

No Forrest today though. Not sure if heā€™s actually injured or not.

Stokes and Commons trying to grab the ball off each other to take the freekick. :lol:

Outrageous nutmeg by McCourt there. :lol:

McCourt is delightful.

That was a terrific goal. Rogic has looked good going forward as the game has gone on and Commons and McCourt getting involved too with Stokes showing a few nice touches.

Think Gershon had looked tidy too.

McCourt has ran the show today - what a class act.

Joe Chalmers for Commons in a planned change.

Think that answers your Commons question anyway.