Celtic 2012/2013 season discussion thread

Debut goal for Gershon.

Ah lovely. Nice cross and Gershon attacked it really well.

Splendid header by Gershon following lovely play and an excellent cross from McGeouch. :clap:

Some very good hold up play by Stokes before the goal too which allowed us to break and win the corner. Quite an enjoyable game.

McCourt and McGeouch have been the standouts for me today

Marcus Fraser looks promising at the back.

Very impressed with Stokes today, seems to have improved a lot physically during his layoff.

Stokes with a header off the bar a few minutes ago. Celtic are playing some good passing football now.

Yeah, Stokes has been excellent alright. Playing some nice football, would like another to make the game safe.

Matthews for the injured Gershon signals a change to 4-4-2.

Couple of decent blocks from Matthews there.

A few Celtic players are starting to flag a bit now.

Rogic seems to be a player who can be a peripheral figure which is not really a problem given the role he plays. Have been impressed with him today although he also looks a bit one-paced.

Watt on now. Presume Miku will go wide left.

Looks like a 4 3 3. Big ask for that midfield trio with two “flair” players in there.

Looks like it is Stokesy who has gone wide, very unimpressive from Miku today.

Ah brilliant. Was it Kayal who flicked it out to McGeouch to start that? Good football from there on.

Miku taps home after a nice break from Celtic, Watt spreads it wide to Stokes and Stokesy puts it on a plate for him. Very good team performance today. Stokes has shown today why he is our best striker.

Brilliant breakaway goal. Watt and Stokes did excellently for Miku to finish.

I think Rogic’s pace is deceptive. He showed good acceleration for the first goal.

Rogic seems to pack power with either foot. He reminds me of Kaka in his style of play and balance.