Celtic FC v FC Sion and the reverse

I’d go with Ledley at full back if Mulgrew doesn’t make it, Wilson has been very uncomfortable there and Ledley did fine for us when he played there at the beginning of last season, also gives a better balance. Would like Forrest to start too, but only if he’s played on the right - no chance of Lennon dropping Brown and I don’t like Brown in the centre. McCourt should start on the left but he won’t, instead he will be thrown into the mix if we look like heading out in the last 10-20 minutes.

Agreed on the front pairing, Maloney and Stokes as oppossed to Samaras if Hooper doesn’t make it. I’d also go along with leaving Commons out and I’d agree with playing M. Wilson at centre back if Kelvin can’t play.

Not too confident, think we will need two goals at least and that might not be enough. Sion aren’t up to much but we just seem to collapse year on year when he head away in Europe.

CELTIC (4-4-2): Forster; Cha, K. Wilson, Majstorovic, Mulgrew; Brown, Kayal, Ki, Ledley; Samaras, Hooper
Subs: Zaluska, M. Wilson, Matthews, McCourt, Forrest, Commons, Stokes
:rolleyes:

Beginning to think Lennon may not be up to the job, putting Ledley on the left side of midfield has consistently stifled our performances and Ledley’s and we don’t really have the player to succeed with 4-5-1 and its variants. Good to have the 4 injury doubts come through and a strong bench. A cowardly decision by Lennon to leave Stokes and McCourt on the bench, IMO.

Interesting team:

Forster
Cha Kelvin Dan Charlie
Brown Kayal Ki Ledley
Hooper Samaras

Bench has M Wilson Commons Stokes Forrest Zaluska Matthews. No Maloney or Wanyama.

Pleased with the return of the lads and Wilson being dropped is a positive for me. Would definitely have played Stokes instead of Sammy but happy otherwise. We’ll win this.

I shall respectfully disagree Totti. Think we had to play Ledley and I wouldnt have dropped any of the others.

The 4_5_1 is more natural with Sammy in there and Ki or Ledley going more advanced.

I’m not too confident Rocko. Having Ledley out of position on the left stifles our fluidity and rhythm. Samaras ahead of Stokes is purely negative. McCourt deserves to start as well and we need a goal. No point throwing him on in the last 10 or 20 minutes he should have been on from the start and making sure the situation didn’t even happen.

It’s a negative team in game we have to score, most likely a couple of times. I’m 100% certain that we will concede tonight.

I choose to believe in Celtic, Neil, Ireland and the diaspora.'Mon to fuck Celtic.

ah for fuck sake, that doesn’t suit me at all at all.

When did setanta Ireland become a comedy channel ?

Any streams for the game lads?

Totti if you find a stream please post. Thanks

1-0 down inside 2 mins. Sion penalty. Majstorovic sent off

BALDCUNTFUCK. Majstorovic has given a penalty away which has been coverted

Been unable to find a stream yet Larry but will keep looking.

Doesn’t work for me as connection is slow but may work for you.
http://www.rojadirecta.es/goto/www.veemi.com/embed.php?v=yty7&vw=600px;top:400;&vh=400px;&domain=www.rojadirecta.es

Here you go Larry.

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/80268/1/watch-fc-sion-vs-celtic.html

Decent play between Hooper and Samaras there results in the Greek dragging his shot wide.

Decent stream. http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/3423/1/fc-sion-v-celtic.html

What a dick Dan is. Starting position 10 yards behind everyone else and still caught out. Unbelievable and in keeping with recent trends.

Not much to be positive about but it’s not over by a long shot. They still look average. We need courage to change this. Forrest, Stokes and Paddy could all win it.

Cha looks like our best outlet on the right. We need to get McCourt on in the second half and get him to score a wonder goal (or two).

On seeing the goal there on the replay, it looks like Brown was fouled in the build up. I though it would be impossible to find a worse centre back than McManus or Caldwell, Lennon has succeeded in that. Daniel Majstorovic - fuck off and don’t come back.

Yes, aside from blatant foul on Brown, it was inexplicable for Maj to be 10 yards deeper than everyone else. Kayal and Ki starting to boss things. Need to be bold and Fenian here and go for it with a good 25-30 minutes left.

Mon to fuck Celtic.

Ki is making things happen here.