Celtic FC v FC Sion and the reverse

FFS. Lucky to escape there.

Dodged another bullet there.

Right I’m off to catch the Roma game.

Tie as good as over - just as well there is one set of Hoops doing the business tonight

2-1 Mulgrew free kick

Mulgrew gambled on the wall jumping and so they did

Ki is caught with his trousers down and it’s 3-1 :angry:

Disgraceful.

Lennon out.

O’Neill in.

Any good testimonials coming up lads?

Lennon must go right? I realise theres other financial problems at Celtic but even still this is ridiculous?

Stand beside Neil Lennon please. I am now and will continue to do so.

Fucking disgraceful to be out of Europe this early in the season. The buck stops with Lennon and he’s on very thin ice.

Worst 8 days in a long, long time for Celtic

It may be bad for you but what about me? I wore a Celtic tie to work today.

Ridiculous does not adequately begin to describe the fucktardery of those who want Lennon to go.

Fair enough. I am open to read a treatise of what is wrong, how Lennon ia blameless and what is to be done.

Don’t ever wear it to work again mate - it’s obviously a bad Sion for us

Can’t imagine the board will have the balls to sack him after what he went through last season and he won’t resign.

Personally I wouldn’t shed any tears if he went. As I’ve said often enough, once the Ross County debacle happened, a line should have been put through his name.

Lennon should do the right thing, step aside and let the Kilrea man return home.

That’s another massive game that we’ve bottled under his guidance. His treament of McCourt and Stokes and continued loyalty to arseholes like Samaras and Maloney is bemusing.

Martin O’Neill, Martin O’Neill, Martin O’Neill, Martin O’Neill, Martin O’Neill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmYrK5u6PPA