Celtic Non-Matchday Discussion

Deila out Wiseman in :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

I hope @Messiloney gets on well with this new Wiseman chap. Could see there being a real clash of personalities there.

Indeed. I doubt @messiloney would hook up with some Sevco player for a bit of grub for starters.

Griffiths signed a 5-year contract extension today.

Stokes is back in training after suspension and played with the development team earlier.

Deila had wishy-washy bullshit quotes about Stokes in his press conference yesterday. Won’t give up on him but must improve standard of behaviour and work. Meanwhile, he continues to pick a load of out of form / crap players despite their consistently low standard.

Deila out.

5 year extension for Griffiths seems a bit extreme.

+1. He’s hardly in that much demand and he’s a dumb jocko capable of going off the rails again so need to guarantee him money for that long a period of time.

1 Like

New Billy McNeill statue was unveiled on Saturday:

1 Like

Celtic have taken up their option for Ryan Christie to join when the transfer window opens. Apparently he’s injured at present and won’t be fit until late January.

Anthony Stokes’ Celtic goals:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NomSWcHj75U

1 Like

Celtic have been drawn away to either East Kilbride or Lothian Thistle Hutchinson Vale in the 5th round of the cup.

Leeds are apparently trying to sign Rogic. Would be a terrible step backwards for him if this went through.

Celtic are playing away to Dundee United tomorrow night.

Carey Thistle, Dundee United and Hibernian are all trying to sign Stokes on loan.

Stokes seems to be heading to hibs in the Scottish championship.

Lovely stuff, look forward to him stuffing Sevco.

1 Like

Is our game on telly tomorrow?

It’s on one of the Setantas.

Celtic v Valencia in the UEFA Youth League is live on BT Sport Europe at the moment.

Celtic lead 1-0 at half time. A 15-year old called Jack Aitchison scored and promptly got booked for running into the sparse Celtic Park crowd to celebrate.

Signing out now to watch the news.

87th minute equaliser for Valencia just as I switch back to the game.

Some chap called Innes Murray has missed a one v one for us. He must be a Protestant.

1 Like

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/celtic/1342958-kristoffer-ajer-to-travel-to-scotland-to-undergo-medical-with-celtic/

Ajer travelling to Glasgow tomorrow to sign a contract with Celtic. He’ll formally join in the summer.

3 Likes

I see Patrick Roberts is ripping some other team apart in a development game. That’s the second time he’s done that. But Callum McGregor came straight back into the team after his drunk driving arrest, Forrest is playing hard ball on a new contract and gets picked while Allan doesn’t make the bench and Stokes is sent to Hibs.

2 Likes