Celtic Non-Matchday Discussion

Deila said it will take the next few months for Roberts to get up to speed and not to expect to see much of him until next season. :rollseyes:

Eoghan O’Connell has joined Cork City on loan. I don’t think he’ll make the grade at Celtic.

http://www.celticfc.net/news/10067

1 Like

Two lower league sides eliminated SPFL opposition in tonight’s cup replays. Smashing win for Hibs in the Edinburgh Derby in particular.

Ajer has signed a 4-year deal and will join in the summer. I’m ambivalent as I’ve never seen him play but I hate our Notwegian manager and our current first team midfielder from Norway.

Some Norwegian TV station are reporting that Deila is away at the end of the season. Story on their website too:

A Glasgow based Norwegian journalist type on Twitter says it reads/feels very much like it’s come from sources “close to Deila”.

Good riddance

1 Like

I don’t really have a problem with keeping him on until we win the league as long as the search for a replacement starts now. I’d say he’ll be happy enough to leave anyway.

Agreed. We should be discussing compensation with Hibs right now

Any odds on next Celtic manager?

Is one baw Stubbsy the favourite?

1 Like

Stubbs is 12s. Moyes evens fav, Lennon 3/1.

1 Like

Lennon didn’t say no when asked if he wanted the gig again when asked after the match anyway.

I’d be interested to no why @Nembo_Kid is so against Lennon he done well last time.

Big Sutty had a great article going to town on Deila there. He has on the button in what we have felt over the past few months

CONFIRMED

Deila going at the end of the season

1 Like

Good move to announce it now. He’ll actually be popular again for a couple of games while we go and win the league.

Hope the new manager is looking forward to pairing Cole and Kazim Richards together next season.

Lennon is first out of the blocks, saying he’d be interested in returning.

Safe standing to be introduced into parkhead next season.

Celtic park

2 Likes

Great to see a forum member in the promo for Celtic season tickets :clap:

https://youtu.be/tduceHtMrmE

Football Development Manager John Park has left Celtic.