Celtic Transfer Window Summer 2017 ☘ 🍀 💵

Yep I agree with that. I just think in isolation he’s not the type of player who’s not suitable for our squad. Just not a priority.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/celtic-pole-position-jonny-hayes-13129392

Borini linked in a £6m deal as well.

There’s nothing in that story at all. Not saying it won’t happen but that’s just rehashing the same speculation.

Can’t say I’d be too excited by Borini.

Milan in talks to sign Dembélé according to various sources. Not sure if they’re in talks with Celtic or with Dembélé himself (meaning they’ve agreed a fee).

Seems to be a lot of talk about us getting Roberts on a permanent deal now as City will need to let a host of players go. £5m figure suggested which would be terrific.

2 Likes

Milan are said to have agreed terms with Morata and just need to reach an agreement with Madrid so I wouldn’t imagine they’ll be in for Dembele.

That would be sensational.

Saw Hayes and Caceres in that friendly last night. No surprise obviously but Hayes looked out of his depth and Caceres looked terrific. Not sure there’s much to the Caceres rumour (or indeed the Roberts one) but imagine getting those two in.

1 Like

Also strongly linked in Russia with Sandar Azmoun, a 22 year old Iranian striker with Rostov.

Roberts has been left out of the England under 21 squad for the Euros. Assume this will be a boost for Celtic trying to sign him, with a decent tournament it could have added a few more million to his price

1 Like

Efe Ambrose has joined Hibernian on a 2-year deal.

Eoghan O’Connell has signed for Bury on a 3-year contract.

Would you take Ledley back, guys?

Released by Palace.

I assume Griffith’s two goals at the weekend will add a couple of million to his price. Will Celtic look to cash in this summer?

I’d hope not.

I think he’s a very good player and a good alternative to Dembele. I don’t think we should consider a bit under £10m for him.

I’ve changed my mind about Griffiths.

You can now tolerate his racism ??

Racism?

https://www.google.ie/amp/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/anti-racism-chief-disgusted-footage-celtic-3387143.amp

That’s not racism.

That’s banter.

2 Likes

Nenagh’s highly rated Barry Coffey has signed for the Bhoys. The 16 year old was also on the radar of Man Utd.

1 Like

The Jonny Hayes signing is expected to be confirmed over the weekend. The talk is that Ryan Christie will go back to Aberdeen on a season-long loan as part of the deal. Aberdeen were also reported to be interested in taking Mackay-Steven permanently.

Scott Allan signed for Dundee on a season-long loan yesterday.