Celtic Transfers Summer 2010

It has been done, Lennon will drive him there in his DeLorean.

Bandage, i am beginning to think that rintintin isn’t quite the genius we made him out to be

TFK EXCLUSIVE

Sol Campbell will be joining Celtic in the near future and he will be appointed club captain.

:clap:

Celtic FC cater for all sorts of alternative lifestyles

Thats class - I remember saying Celtic could do worse than sign him last January and for probably the only ever time NCC agreed with me. Glad to see Lenny keeps an eye on this board for advice.

Ki struggled to adapt to the SPL kick and rush and playing under an inept manager in Mowbray but the quality cross for the Korea goal was a small indication of his ability. I hope Lennon can work with him to get him up to speed as I think he’s a very skillful and technically gifted player. But he’ll need to add strength and more graft to his game if he’s going to have a future in our league.

That wasn’t his pass near the end of the half too for the late chance that the keeper flicked wide was it? Came from his area but it was from a breakaway so could have been anyone I guess.

Not sure - still a bit pissed to be honest.

Stoke say there’s been no official bid for Lawrence; only contact between agents.

Sol Campbell is considering our offer - he’s getting married (to a woman) over the summer and will be on honeymoon for the CL qualifier first leg. :lol:

Samaras was his usual shocking self there.Slapping everyones hands there on bench as if he had been wonderful or something.Used to think he was odd character but now think he just has poor attitude.

He’s a nothing player. Would gladly accept a moderate fee for him.

I think anything above 200k and he should go. He can be good on his day but nobody (including him) has any idea when it will be his day.

The talk was Bellamy or Keane around season ticket renewal deadline time. Now we’re being linked with Daryl Murphy and Anthony Stokes. :lol:

And Ledley looks like he’s going to Stoke.

N’Guemo not signing. Disappointing as felt he could have been next Bjarnason

I’m not too displeased about this. We paid a loan fee for last year and were willing to pay another Stg£1.2m; they’re looking for £2m minimum apparently. I think he was all right at times but he was very inconsistent and often gave away the ball cheaply when in possession and dived in / sold himself when we were looking to win it back. Our midfield needs reworking so it’ll be interesting to see what signings do actually materialise.

I can exclusively reveal that Anthony Stokes will be joining The Celtic Football Club during the summer. :clap:

Wouldn’t mind Stokes signing but hope we’d be changing more about the frontline by getting rid of Fortuné and Samaras and getting another in too. Lennon doesn’t really seem to rate Rasmussen though and stuck with the two other lads ahead of him so doesn’t bode terribly well.

Welcome back to Celtic one Mr Charlie Mulgrew. :clap:

the final piece in the jigsaw- saw him score against Celtic before- o his day the best full back in europe

Hull City have given Celtic permission to speak to Jimmy Bullard about taking him on a season long loan deal. He returns from holidays next week so there should be some progress then.