Celtic v Bayer Leverkusen

Did Celtic have the choice to keep that Hendry chap that’s playing for Club Brugge?

How did he miss that follow up?

Dear God.

FFS. This must be around 2.11-1.98 on xG.

1 Like

No, the other Belgian club where he was on loan last season had a buy option. They used that and then sold him onto Brugge.

1 Like

As good as Kyogo’s been since joining, he misses a lot of good chances too. Now it’s his own quality movement and sharpness that gets him in position for many of these but you’d like him to be more clinical.

Sean South being belted out :notes:

Despite the vast numbers of experts fixated on their situation it appears the crises is deepening.
If there’s one thing we have plenty of here is experts on Celtic. They wouldn’t survive in the English championship.

2 Likes

you are from Ireland mate, whats the relevance of the english championship?

Celtic have been decent enough tonight.

Score line not a fair reflection etc etc.

Give big Ange time - it’s a big rebuild.

I think we’ll win 1-2 trophies this season.

3 Likes

That was a terrible miss by Kyoto after Jota’s header was saved. Group surely all but finished now unless the double header with the Hungarians sparks a revival. Hard to see a result in Leverkusen though so I’d be looking at a maximum of 7 points which won’t be near enough.

That’s a very tidy BL team.

Celtic trying to keep playing it through the lines. Missed two real good chances

1 Like

Look it, you guys are spoofing away about them and despite individual and collective decisions on players the fact remains that they just aren’t up to it. The English championship would appear above their level, what part of my comment did you not understand as distinct from dislike.

1 Like

It’ll be enough to drop into the Conference League after Christmas…

1 Like

In line with 95% of Celtic fans expectations as well.

Defence is muck and its killing us.

Slick BL side

It will take time, we’ll get there, in Ange we trust

BL have played well well within themselves in 2nd half

What a fucking strike

Sweet as a nut

Bitton only on and can’t fucking run

Shambolic. 10/11 Bayer were ffs.