Celtic v Hearts

I understand Neil is hoping to start Beram Kayal tomorrow. It will be his first game since the huns game on 28th December. :clap:

I wonder if we’ll play 3 at the back again.

I don’t think Neil will select any of the youngsters as he’s said he wants to reward the mainstays by starting them on trophy presentation day.

Tony Watt should start.

We’ve won the league again - fly the flag. Fly the flag

:ireland: :ireland: :ireland: :ireland:

Kayal is on the bench today.

CELTIC
[soccer]
[gk]Forster[/gk]
[rcb]Wanyama[/rcb]
[cb]Loovens[/cb]
[lcb]Mulgrew[/lcb]
[rwb]Matthews[/rwb]
[lwb]Izaguirre[/lwb]
[rcm]Brown[/rcm]
[lcm]Ledley[/lcm]
[cam]Commons[/cam]
[rst]Hooper[/rst]
[lst]Samaras[/lst]
[/soccer]

SUBS Zaluska, Cha, Lustig, McCourt, F Twardzik, Stokes, Kayal.

[left]
Celtic team to face Hearts: Forster; Matthews, Loovens, Mulgrew, Izaguirre; Brown, Wanyama, Ledley, Commons; Stokes, Hooper.

Subs: Zaluska, Cha, Lustig, McCourt, F. Twardzik, Stokes, Kayal.

Not sure whether it’s Samaras or Stokes that starts due to the error above. Disappointed young Tony Watt didn’t get another chance today.[/left]

Samaras starts. Don’t see why Lennon persists in choosing Samaras up front, play him on the left if he wants to play him. I’m annoyed by this.

Lads, one question. I grew up calling the ground Parkhead. Which is the correct name for it?

Celtic Park. I’m nonplussed by either term however. Thraw, please see the Celtic 2012/2013 discussion thread.

The regular lads were always going to play today Totti. I would have liked Watt to make the bench but his day will come.

I can only stomach the Sky coverage for the game itself. Can’t bear to watch the build up - what’s he saying?

Neil McCann jumping the gun here about the huns is he not?

They’ll play with 1 upfront so 3 at the back can be unnecessary unless the wide centre backs take turns to come out from the back.

YNWA. :ireland: :clap:

Hooper could have hit that earlier. Commons did well.

YNWA :ireland:

Gary Hooper’s hair is exceptional.

Can we please stop using YNWA.

Hooper!!!

We have been knocking it around very well in the early stages with Wanyama and Mulgrew stepping forward and Hooper dropping into the hole and Ledley very prominent too. Lots of neat passing and fluent movement. :clap:

Better first touch needed from Hooper there.

The Glasgow Celtic Champions chant is annoying me as well. The huns ruined that chant.