Celtic v Hearts ☘

Jota onside there surely.

Rogic for O’Riley.

I know O’Riley looks like he’s towing a caravan sometimes but I don’t think he’s that slow. He’s certainly not fast, but he’s got that long striding, languid kind of style. He’s been a very good signing and has plenty of great attributes - can pick out a key pass, drifts into space, awareness, skill, can shoot, his defensive stats aren’t bad either.

Abada should have left that for Giakoumakis.

Andy Walker says it was just about offside.

1 Like

Forrest for Jota.

Smashing performance from Jota

1 Like

O Riley is a very good footballer but defo lacks a yard a pace and is also a very big unit for a 21 year old and is only going to get bigger …

The black glove from GMS for the anniversary of Bobby Sands is a nice touch. Obviously fond of the time he spent with the republican movement.

2 Likes

Ah yeah, he’s not fast and he’s on the slower side of the scale but he’s not as slow as he looks…if that makes sense? And I think his other attributes more than offset his pace or lack of it. But we could certainly do with speed around him in midfield and in the front three - the Norwegians exposed us when Rogic and O’Riley started together. I think O’Riley’s vision and ability to pick out a defence splitting pass around the edge of a crowded box is excellent. It doesn’t matter that he’s very big for a 21-year old, we’ll have sold him to some EPL side for £17mn before he gets too fat. CCV is another one who’ll be some size in 20 years.

3 Likes

Giakoumakissssssssssssssss

1 Like

Ggggiiiaaakkkooouummaakkkiiissssss

Love the new Giakoumakis song

GG makes it 4. Could be crucial if it goes to goal difference

2 Likes

If we lose the league on goal difference I’ll be raging about that injury time.

1 Like

4-1. FT.

You’d have to say that Rangers have a mountain to climb now.

1 Like

That was a very good last hour or so. Once we got control of the ball we were very good going forward and could have scored a few more. That strong bench is a huge boost and we need to build on that strength now.

Sky have turned down the crowd noise, as Ange winds up the crowd and the fans celebrate the title, so we can better hear the pundit chat from Christophe Berra and Kris Boyd.

2 Likes

Gio will probably look at it now as closing the gap in chunks. No point in them trying to get the 22 goals tomorrow. A 7-0 win and the pressure has flipped.

1 Like