Celtic v Hearts ☘

Noon kick off.

A chance to all but win the title today. Three points would leave the huns needing a minor miracle on goal difference. A fantastic improvement from this time last year.

Wonder if Hatate will be rested today after struggling last week. Giakoumakis could start either but the front three looked good against the huns so can see them being retained.

Turnbull starts

Ffs sake

Was just thinking this was a brutal start. Turnbull, Starfelt and McGregor all giving it away inside the first couple of minutes. And then a concession, albeit he looked offside. Loads of space for them around the box.

1 Like

I think he’s offside there but we were poor there. Asleep at the throw in

Playing better now at least. Still not at our sharpest but at least we’re in control of possession now

Wtf

Maaaaaeeeeedddddaaaaaa

Andy Walker was adamant Starfelt’s foot was playing Simms on

Fantastic play by Jota.

Mmmmaaaeeedddaaaaaaaaaaa

Thought that was a foul by McGregor at the start. Brilliant from Jota. Maeda getting his rewards for his running.

Good finish by Maeda for a change.

We might have gotten away with a foul by McGregor to launch that breakaway. Chances had started to come and we were dragging them out of position. Still a bit sloppy at times though.

Mmmmmaaaaaeeeeeddddddaaaaaa

This game has already surpassed Thursday for excitement … what a comeback …

Actually not a foul.

Great to see the ball go through Gordon’s legs too.

1 Like

Yeah playing much better but still sloppy. Ralston has been clumsy and think O’Riley has been very wasteful and sluggish.

They fairly cleaned out O’Riley with a tackle a minute before and I said to myself - no fucking chance the referee is consistent on that sort of tackle. But he was in fairness

Ralston hasn’t been very good since coming back in for Juranovic.