Celtic v Hibs ☘ 🍀

Roberts for Forrest.

1-1. '70.

Tom Boyd: “Willie Collum has penised…penalised us.”

McGinn is different class.

FFS sake

Another very good strike. Lustig dived in front of him but could Gordon have done better? It was high and hard but quite central.

McGrrrrrreeeeeeggggggoooooorrrrrrrrrrrr

2-2.

He’s a very composed finisher.

MMMMMMMmmmCCCCcccGGGGGgggrrrreeegoooorrr

McGregor is sheer class.

How is that not a penalty? Disgraceful

Willie Collum.

Rogic has been rotten today unfortunately.

Ntcham’s display today was like his first 25 minutes the other night too.

Collum is a cheating creep but Hibs were deserving of a draw.

Second goal:

https://twitter.com/goalforceltic/status/914153367890522112

Yeah agreed with that. I expect a little more from Rogic because he has more experience in this team and should be showing for the ball. But Ntcham can’t be that careless in a pivotal position. What’s the story with Bitton? I think he’s very important when Brown is out.

Only noticed when you mentioned him that he wasn’t on the bench. I wonder if was ill pre game or something because there’s probably about 5 midfielders you’d have on the bench ahead of Euan Henderson but most of them were in Swansea with the U23s.

We had no midfield control in the second half. Edouard probably should have made it 2-0 before half time but they were much better after half time and our midfield was absent. McGinn was good for them even aside from his goals in the second half but we were careless and too open.

We need to sign John McGinn.

Give Hibs £5m and Henderson and get the deal done.

Who needs to sign this chap? Chelsea? Roma? Napoli? Monaco? Atletico? Or one of the others?

Us.