Celtic v ICT

Zaluska;
Lustig, Denayer, van Dijk, Izaguirre;
Brown, Mulgrew, Johansen;
Wakaso Guidetti Stokes

Fasan, Matthews, Ambrose, Scepovic, Griffiths, Kayal, McGregor

Link @Rocko?

http://www.wiz1.net/channel33

That’s a great quality link. Playing really nicely on my chromecast.

Johansen playing that more advanced role again which seems to suit him and us better. Aggressive in his pressing already and Wakaso has been much the same on the right wing.

What’s up with Craig Gordon?

Slight knee knock. Being rested for Thursday as a precaution.

Creating some decent opportunities here but not too many glaring chances yet. Johansen’s poor effort from Izzy’s cross was probably our best chance. Good football though and encouraging how we’re continuing to keep the pressure on with a high tempo and we haven’t started just launching long balls. Guidetti looks really lively again.

Brilliant Guidetti!

SUPER GUIDETTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi

Thought Stokes had picked the wrong pass but it seems you can’t go wrong passing to Guidetti. What a man.

How the fuck is that not a penalty?

Fucking hell. How in the name of fuck is that not a penalty?

Fucking scandalous cuntish refereeing.

He booked Wakaso shortly after the penalty claim for the exact same thing he let their defender away with against Guidetti in the box.

Solid defending by Van Dijk there.

10 minutes to go and we’re taking Guidetti off. Not sure I agree with that. In fact, I am sure. I don’t.

Living dangerously now.

Think we played well for the first hour or so today but disappointing that we haven’t scored more or managed to keep the ball at important times near the end.

Fucking hell. How did they not score?

Odd chance at the end. They seemed surprised by the chance and the weak header nearly crept past Zaluska but he scrambled very well to clear it. FT 1-0.