Celtic v Rangers - Betfred Cup Final 2019 🍀

You could see Hayes standing off to the side during the celebrations holding his arm all wonky. He put in a massive shift today given his injury.

That team is desperate to win more trophies. The 10 trophies in a row has not sated our appetite one bit.

3 Likes

Alex Rae is fuming God love him.

The goal was offside. I genuinely think it was a hard one to see though. The players are grouped together and I think from ground level you’d be guessing who is deepest there in the players beyond Jullien.

1 Like

It was a marginal call.

1 Like

Good.

You called it wrong on Coach Lennon back in May?

No.

Darrell Currie referenced having to leave Alex Rae for a while to compose himself at full time before he asked him a question. Currie asked a flurry of questions to Strachan and McCoist before he got Rae involved. :joy:

Lustig on Instsgram.

3 Likes

This is an absolute sickener for rangers… They needed this win to break the celtic stranglehold on every competition… It would have been massive for them physcologically in title race… In the end it caps off a miserable week…

1 Like

Frimpong is a legend. Last 30/40 seconds of this interview are gas.

1 Like
2 Likes

He’s a fucking star.

3 Likes

1 Like

There’s nothing like a browse of the bear’s den after a win like that, drinking in their misery, delusion and conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Anger issues there.

1 Like

Lot of secteterian singing by Celtic fans. Love the songs. Will Celtic be fined?

Can someone please dub the Morelos penalty miss with “Whit’s the goalie dain Tam”

1 Like

4 Likes

My goodness.

My favourite headed goal at the National stadium I would suggest.

1 Like

That Glasgow Celtic goal was very offside. Presumably soccer conspiracy theorist @Cicero_Dandi has been on screeching about the corruptness of it all in the latest win for Scotland’s establishment team.