Celtic v Rangers - Betfred Cup Final 2019 🍀

Greg Taylor is cup tied. Hatem Elhamed is injured. Not sure if Jonny Hayes is recovered from his dislocated shoulder yet. Edouard, Bolingoli and Elyounoussi returned to first team training this week, but none of them were in the squad last night. Boli hasn’t played in well over a month so we need Hayes to be fit or we’ve no left back.

BT Sport’s final coverage kicks off at 9am on Sunday.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be averse to Bauer going to left back if Bolingoli isn’t deemed ready. I don’t think he’s done enough for us to keep him next year but I do think he’s reasonable and defensively he will do ok.

After drafting in Michael Cox in August there is precious little coverage in the Athletic of tomorrow’s Glasgow derby.

How do we think Celtic will line up?

I hope and expect Frimpong, Elyounoussi and Edouard all to start.

Be a good game. Rangers playing well of late

Could you not have used the match thread? :rage:

It doesn’t have the lucky shamrock in the title.

Celtic Celtic Celtic :ireland:

1 Like

Reminder: Final coverage starting on BT Sports at 9am.

Is there a leaked Celtic starting team yet?

1 Like

There was one doing the rounds that had Morgan up front and Ajer right back and Bitton centre back and I’m just hoping it’s not true.

I hope that’s not the case too. Bitton played alongside Jullien at Ibrox earlier this season and did well, but Frimpong/Ajer would both be in their natural positions as opposed to a centre back playing right back and a centre midfielder playing centre back if he goes with the Ajer/Bitton combination.

1 Like

please make my hat green

Any green hats going?

+1

Will do presently.

1 Like

HAIL HAIL

1 Like

Can I have a white hat with green trim and bobble?

Can I have TAL on my hat

It doesn’t look good. The border isn’t clear enough. I’m not prepared to compromise the aesthetics of TFK by implementing white hats. You may have green or red or green with TÁL trim.