Celtic v Rangers - CIS Cup Final Preview

Complacent,sloppy,tentative and downright fucking lazy performance from Celtic.

Missed an opportunity to shatter the confidence of a distinctly average hun side.

Forster should have got to the dribbling shot from that blackneck Davis but made up for it with a wonder save,not many positives to be gleaned from that performance especially in the second half.

I’m finding Ki more and more frustrating to watch,his game is full of bad decisions and schoolboy errors similar to Samaras.

Celtic got exactly what they deserved today…nothing.

Terrible display, really annoyed with Hooper today - sulking about and offering absolutely next to fuck all - should have been hooked on the hour mark IMO.

Thought we were solid in midfield, Kayal put in another monster performance for us and Ledley ran himself into the ground. Losing Brown made a difference IMO, we seemed to lose out a bit more in midfield without his tenacity. Commons is a very frustrating player, nothing came off for him today.

Izaguirre ran all day and put in another outstanding display for us. Wilson was solid but his final ball is bordering on dreadful. Overall we got no change out of their defence and Rogne was absolutey woeful, Loovens gave us alot more confidence in defence when introduced. Thought Mulgrew did fine and Forster, despite being at fault for the first IMO looked good. Samaras combined the good with the bad as he usually does.

Really, really disappointed with Hoopers attitude today.

Yep, agreed with every word of that. Ledley switching out wide after Brown went off was a big problem for us. Nothing else we could realistically have changed I don’t think (it would have been too early to bring on McCourt in a 4-4-2) but that really hurt us in midfield.

A very disappointing performance against inept opposition. Didn’t deserve to win. Hooper was dreadful.

An awful Celtic performance. I don’t think anyone played to their best level. Properly sickened but we can make it right. International break is probably no harm to give us time to regroup and get ready for the final surge. Missed Maj’s experience today - Rogne was bullied unfortunately.

We were off the pace and second to the ball far too often. I don’t know if it was complacency but it was hardly that in a cup final. I’m not gonna rip into the players for underperforming though. They can sort things out but would worry a little about our mental strength a bit after today, especially with our team being so young.

I wouldn’t have thought the league was a formality had we won today given what happened in 2009. So it’s up to Lenny to pick things up and get the players ready for the last couple of months. I choose to believe that he will.

Are you really serious, i thought he was completely woeful, a absolutely brutal performance.

Dont be surprised if Hooper has been tapped up for the summer.

Yes, far more commanding in dealing with his duties as a defender, decisive and dominant and a far bigger reassurance than what Rogne had been offering all day. Loovens is a donkey but he was a good level above what Rogne offered today.

I only got to watch from minute 58 but I’m struggling to think of one chance Celtic created. I’m now on my 11th drink and am off to puke down the toilet, before committing suicide tomorrow morning*.

*Probably won’t bother in the end.