Celtic v Rennes

STOKKKEEESSS

Take that Craig Burley you cunt

Wonderful play by Forrest as he wins the ball back and tests the keeper with a stinging shot and Stokes is left with a tap in.

Samaras should be in a remedial class for footballers.

Kayal has played well tonight.

cracking finish.

Lovely finish by Stokes.

:clap: :clap:

A boy Stokesy!

Nice flick by Sammy and a terrific finish from Stokes.

Are you watching Rovers scum

We’ll win this thing yet

Theres only 1 team deserving of the the title of the hoops and they are not those frauds from Tallaght. :guns: C’man the celts.

This is the lesson we should have learned from Ibrox last New Year’s. Samaras up front has been Lennon’s reaction to that game in most of our tricky games since but playing McCourt and Forrest (and Samaras) in free roles behind Stokes gives their defence so much more to think about than just a striker on their own.

How has Stokes done?

Two goals Larry, second was a lovely finish.

Loovens is gone off. The great Marcus Fraser is on!

Good to hear. Effective in general play? I can’t understand why he doesn’t get more game time. While I’d still have doubts about his attitude I think he has potential to be a very good player.

Is he viewed as a better prospect than Toshney?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Liking the Wanyama song.

Lovely burst from Patrick there.

Have been watching since the 8th minute onwards. I like our attitude. Stokes’ second was a wonderful finish. Can’t believe we have a 17-year old boy playing centre back. Sammy’s working his balls off despite that comedy moment when he fresh aired an attempted left footed cross.