Celtic v Ross County ☘

We have an unusual 1800 kick off time this evening for the visit of the Staggies.

They beat us comfortably 0-2 a few weeks ago of course.

Kettlewell has got the sack since then. We’ll be fine

1 Like

Hazard

Frimpong Jullien Ajer Laxalt

Soro
Turnbull McGregor
Christie

Griffiths Edouard

Looks like a 442 with diamond based on that eleven

A bit of width wouldn’t kill us

1 Like

We’re badly missing Forrest. Hopefully have Johnston available for next couple of weeks.

TTUUUUURNNNBBBBBBBBUuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllll

Great play from Frimpong

Can’t believe the Ross County lad fell for that from Frimpong.

1 Like

Poor enough display all told. Edouard is very low on confidence.

I think he’s been a bit more involved than usual. He’s won it back a couple of times and at least we’ve someone else up there when he drops deep. Griffiths not in it at all though really.

Nice goal but fairly flat alright. Frimpong getting plenty of space on right and he’s doing well, but we haven’t capitalised enough. Important that we win tonight to hold onto second spot as the Hibees are in front too.

He’s been involved but he’s a pale shadow of himself. His touch is loose, he’s so much slower in movement and thought, getting pushed off the ball. Griffiths has been poor but you could make exceptions for his rustiness. Griffiths does need the game time. I’d get Klimala on for Edouard. The temp is just too slow. We have not created too much from open play.

Christie has been very wasteful too, a lot of daft shots taken on. Turnbull been our best player, another very tidy display from Soro too.

1 Like

I don’t think he’s been back to his best but I think that’s the best he’s played in a while. He’s creating chances for himself and others.

What chances has he created for others? Most of Celtic’s play has been set plays and speculative shots. The only real opening we had we scored from.

McGregor is also beginning to annoy me, he’s very poor in the defensive play of late and his tackling seems to token gestures.

Edouard gave away or lost the ball there on three different instances in 3 minutes.

Really poor from Griffiths there, should have buried it but way too hesitant.

Another awful miss from Griffiths.

Ah that’s really poor from Griffiths again

GGRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFIIIITHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSsssssssssssss

1 Like