Celtic v Ross County ☘

They got a lot more out of Hart than I thought he had left in him.

6 Likes

@Rocko @Bandage et. all, booked hotel (free cancellation etc) for 30th Dec game vs h*ns, what are the chances of that being changed?

Atmosphere good?

Any recommendations for hotels in Glasgow on Dec 30 lads ?
Im pretty sure i will get my hands on a couple of tickets

It looks safe enough given theres matches on the 27th and 2nd with probably little room for wiggle around them?

1 Like

I saw a YouTube video with Ben foster and Hart a while ago and his lack of footballing ability on the ball was shocking even in that setting

I just booked one for city centre. When I stayed in Sauchiehall Street last Feb. it cost me a bit on taxi’s. If you’re getting your ticket through a CSC, it’s probably best to stay close to the Arto on Hope Street.

1 Like

Won’t be changed

1 Like

It was. A strange sort of game with the sluggish start but the atmosphere was lively throughout. Obviously there was a lot of talk about @anon98850436 boycotting the game but we’re a resilient people and we carried on regardless

4 Likes

Yotel, Motel One, Leonardo’s all close to central station and usually decent value in one of them. Moxy a little closer to Fenian slophouses.

Yotel is my favourite at the moment. Smash the Huns, drink some green drink at a rebel session in Merchant City and a nice relaxing late night 10 pin bowling session in the rooftop bar to round off proceedings.

3 Likes

Thanks…the last old firm i was at was the 5 -1 when Lubo bagged a brace and Larsson got at least one. We went for afew in Jintys but after that i cant remember …Glasgow prob totally changed now

2 Likes

Oh and add Citizen M to that list.

Jintys is still there but it’s sterile enough I always found. More a rubby crowd if you’re talking the one on byres road?
I was at that game also but was living in Glasgow back then.

1 Like

Burchill scored too

Great game

1 Like

Yes he did score …looked it up there now and larsson got two.
Apparently the game is now known as “the humping” just remembered we were in another pub called the Griffin …decent boozer.
Jintys was in the west end btw

If you’re ever there again, the dolphin almost opposite the bottom of byres road is a great Celtic boozer. I used like the dowanhill on dowanhill street but I’m.not sure if that’s still there.
You wouldn’t pull in them like you would in jintys though.