Celtic v St Johnstone ☘

That’s in the back of the net if it doesn’t hit the defender’s arm.

What’s the law there? I don’t think it’s intentional as the Celtic player is shooting from inside the 6-yard box but it hits his arm on the line & prevents a goal. Another goal line clearance from a corner since, Kyogo missed a great chance when put clear by Kuhn & one ruled out for offside too. Not a brilliant display but they’re playing with a tempo & unlucky so far.

Not sure how we haven’t scored here. Lots of near misses.

Just comes down to natural position or not I think. Hard to be clear from the images we saw but I guess his arm wasn’t very wide.

Kkkkkyyyyyoooogggggooooooooo

Kyyyyooooggggoooooo

This is tight for offside I think

Goal stands.

Goal given.

Kuhn’s been encouraging again here.

Kuhn has done well again today. Read yesterday that he lost a stone when he moved here first because he was unwell and that might explain a couple of his more insipid displays. He’s looked much better the last couple of weeks (though it was a very low bar).

Hilarious VAR still image that they showed there. They don’t help themselves at all with their ineptitude.

Kkkkkkkkuuuuuuuhhhhhhnnnnnnn

Kuuuhhhhnnnnnnnn

Ffffooorrreeessssttttt

Foooorrrreeeesssssstttttt

The press has been much better today. That was a great pass from O’Riley and a really good finish from Forrest.

3-1. Great initial save by Hart. Would like us to be defending a bit more forcefully there.

Jjjjpooohhhnnnssstttooonnnnn I’m calling him onside