Celtic vs Astana and vice versa ☘ 🍀

Celtics tackling and ferocity to win the ball back when they lose it is a joy to behold. Brown and Ntcham rightly getting stuck in.

1 Like

Yellow for Brown

Beglin is great

1 Like

2-0

Sinclair

Yesssss

Scotty :dembele:

Sinclair has just upped it

Thought he went too wide with his first touch

Oh Scotty Sinclair

1 Like

Dominant and controlled performance from Celtic. Hit a small flat spot in the 10 minutes before the goal but they have utterly dominated preceedings here.

Assured performance just like Rosenberg away.

1 Like

3-0 should be good enough and achievable

No. This is a playoff round, not a qualification round. Hence all the broadcasters and advertising and theme music and official match ball.

Commentator’s eye.

4 Likes

We’ve had better first half performances at this stage but 2-0 is excellent so far. Couple of decent chances early on - very unlike Griffiths to miss his. Bit of a flat spell then but we continue to look dangerous. I expected them to be more solid at the back but they’re good going forward and vulnerable at the back.

We were in equally good or better positions against Malmo and Hapoel Beer Sheva and got in trouble in the second half.

Hun cunt sadlier

Ffs

2 Likes

The great MON

Sadlier is seething. The dirty orange bastard.

3 Likes

What is RTE’s agenda ?

1 Like

Lovely stuff.

Sorry I missed first half guys, I had spinning class.

5 Likes

Rogic plays those cannons really well. It’s not that he’s deliberately doing it but he’s doing those quick feet left-right-left dribbles and it sort of doesn’t matter if there’s a defensive toe poke in there.

RTÉ making out like Astana had Celtic on the ropes. They had a reasonable spell of possession but a couple of hopeless long shots were all it amounted to. One good chance but Celtic have had 4.

Comfortable half time leads in the equivalent home games against Be’er Sheva and Malmo in the past two seasons and Celtic conspired to concede terrible goals. Need to win 2-0 at worse here now. It hasn’t been that impressive a display so far - we can and hopefully will play better. It’d be nice for Armstrong to mark his (apparent) new deal by coming on and driving forward to score.