Celtic vs Kilmarnock

Pukki starts tonight on the back of his goal against HIbs at the weekend, good opportunity for him.

Mulgrew continues on the left of midfield, I’m disappointed no room for Boerrigter in the start team but he is on the bench. Johansen and Balde also there, Forrest starts and Fisher plays at right back tonight.

CELTIC (4-4-2) Forster; Fisher, Ambrose, van Dijk, Izaguirre; Forrest, Brown, Ledley, Mulgrew; Commons, Pukki
Subs: Zaluska, Johansen, Biton, Samaras, Boerrigter, Balde, O’Connel

Good stream on cricfree.tv.

Hoping The Mighty Stef gets a run tonight.

Celtic denied a clear penalty there as Commons was dragged back by the shirt as was about to shoot. Deary me.

Great goal. Izzy to Forrest, who had drifted over to the far side, and he drove infield, pivoted on the ball and threaded a nicely weighted pass to the onrushing Ledley to slide home.

Kilmarnock denied a clear penalty.

2-0. Forrest went by some cunt on the wing, let him come back, went by him again and had his drilled cross pretty ineptly turned into the goal by a defender.

Is that young Kilmarnock winger playing and if so how is he doing?

Dunno, pal. I don’t have their team sheet.

Great save by their keeper from a driven Brown effort from the edge of the box.

Celtic could get a lot of goals here.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 894907, member: 9”]Dunno, pal. I don’t have their team sheet.

Great save by their keeper from a driven Brown effort from the edge of the box.

Celtic could get a lot of goals here.[/quote]

Just checked, he is on the bench.

He wears the no.10 jersey so keep an eye out for him if he comes on, Bando.

Van Dijk is superb.

Is he the best Celtic player since Henrik Larsson?

How is Pukki doing?

Working hard and been tidy in linking up with Commons and others but he doesn’t really look like a natural goalscorer.

Hopefully Balde will get a chance so. He’s already scored one great goal against Killie this season.

Great save Forster there. We’re still giving up chances despite our incredible defensive record of late.

Mulgrew smacks the post after a gorgeous move involving Brown and Forrest.

Lovely play by Forrest and Brown for that Mulgrew effort.

Shocking dive by their lad there. :smiley:

3-0. Lovely dink from Ledley and Mulgrew has loads of time to take it down and slot home.

Nicely taken goal by Mulgrew after a Ledley lofted through ball. Ledley and Forrest have been excellent tonight.

Brown plays in Pukki but he slices his shot and it’s saved at the near post.

Baldé on for Pukki