Census 2022

Iā€™d like to point out that an **efficient **enumerator is expected to get a good look at the property to ascertain if thereā€™s a mobile home in the back garden being inhabited or a granny flat added to house the said granny or other residents or matters relative to the numbers being enumerated.
Firm without reverting to abrasive is the guideline here.

Ok guys so I went with a space exploration theme for my Time Capsule and just said ā€œI hope we are (at least) on Mars by now, otherwise ye can throw yer hat at itā€

Can forumites log their time capsule messages here for posterity please?

18 Likes

Tipp census

1 Like

Twee

1 Like

Very

Are they still doing 3 cans of cider for a tenner in Thurles greyhound track.

2 Likes

Finally, someone with an intelligent question.

Any one not get their census form? Neighbours got theirs yesterday but no one called here.

Not explained on the form butā€¦

European Union legislation requires that a question on biological sex is asked and dictates that ā€œthe only answers that can be provided are male and femaleā€.

People who are uncomfortable about ticking one of these options may signal this by marking both of them, according to the CSO website.

ā€œHowever, for statistical analysis purposes all entries will be assigned a sex. Where this is not clearly indicated on a census form it will be assigned at random.ā€

I just answered now and again

Might draw a treasure map on mine

1 Like

4 Likes

In a quandary here eldests masters graduation on in the morning in NUIG we arrived in the Salthill hotel this afternoon Mrs Bod checked in and was duly presented with Census forms. Of course Bucko here had filled in the form at home 2 weeks agošŸ™„

1 Like

You need to work on your handwriting and word spacing @iron_mike. Also thatā€™s a very poor manual photoshopping effort.
Overall I give it a 3 out of 10. I believe if you put the work you could get to a 5 to even a 6 out of ten by the time the next census rolls around.

5 Likes

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2022/0623/1306398-census/

Longford and Meath with highest population growth. Longford up around 14%.

Meath understandable with the pour over from Dublin. Other than the clichĆ©d obvious, whatā€™s driving Longford numbers to swell?