Champions League 2012/13 Match Day 3, 23/24 October

Weā€™ve been very comfortable in this game so far, hopefully Barcelona can continue to be as toothless.

Fuck that anyway samaras is a massive loss. He made complete shit of that ankle. Reasonably comfortable against the best team of all time though so far

:rolleyes:

Fuck.

That is special football, like controlled pinball.

Lovely to see the Catalans waving the tricolour there in the stand even though the goal is a killer. A real clash of footballs good guys here

Whatā€™s wrong with you you lickarse?

Soldado with a penalty on the stroke of half time to give Valencia the lead

Barcelona look there for the taking tonight, havenā€™t really caused us an awful lot of bother from open play. Obviously losing Sammy is a big loss but we are competing very well in midfield, Hooper is looking a passenger up front though. Miku would probably be better suited to running in behind the Barcelona defence and chasing lost causes out there.

Unitedā€™s defending was something unbelievably bad in the first half. Not a huge shock with a back four of Rafael-Carrick-Evans-Buttner Iā€™d suppose. Not sure why he thinks Carrick can fill in at centre back at all.

Scott Brown is top midfielder in Britain.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/full/676559964.gif?key=316156&Expires=1351021980&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=YCNGRG~P2hQuYtoIbFlNGoOHKwXqZu7FB7kDGhHeaxJ4YvNiVo39D6AgfWShgqn92oUPfjSAhvDZnrlVoIm5mA799d7GNxscDTI~r0RfIWKnmq9G6Jbxy0hVFibLir9qBCSPxaYwSXv4GN7U2ZE5VRbA1~f3nUFRkKhMKVeqc~0_

Cracking goal from Barca there to be fair but very disappointing after a super half. Not much you can do against Iniesta like that though.

Though we won in the end in Moscow we started badly after the interval after conceding at a similar stage. Sammy is a huge loss and not sure Forrest has the discipline to play wide. But confident weā€™ll win anyway.

He has been excellent so far in fairness to him

rocko
thanks for getting this fixed here for me so i can post and not heckle ye from afar
im watching galatasary and cluj
cluj 1-0 thru an OG from Nounkeu, down to 10 men now tho and Melo missed a spotter for the turks
huge tension in the stadium right but i fell cluj may hold out or nick a second, they are a lovely composed side to watch

flcking over to chelsea also, looks like a really decent game but ill stick with cluj for now as i have a vested interest at 6-1

Sickening to see Barca target Samaras like that. We were cruising until he was hacked off the park.

Did thedancingbaby manage to keep his sheets clean until half time.

Steroid fueled aggression

I disagree with Brown being moved infield. He was doing brilliant out wide - super discipline and work rate. Iā€™d play Forrest centrally off Hooper.

Shaktar 2 up