Champions League 2012/13 Match Day 3, 23/24 October

Hooper is making nothing stick up there, Ambrose and Wanyama have been top class.

What a chance.

Nordsjaelland one up against Juve. What a night so far for the so called smaller leagues in Europe

I think Neil needs to replace Hooper.

Victor really should have played Hooper in.

A good change of play from Hooper is let down by a horrible touch from Mulgrew. Broony off for Commons, think we might begin to struggle now.

Forster. :clap:

Kelvin. :clap:

Celtic have some terrific players in Wanyama, Brown, Samaras, Hooper etc. Forster is good too. Would be a surprise if we didnā€™t win here.

Commons has actually done really well since coming in.

Iā€™ve always rated Fraser Forster highly and this is why.

Super save

Cā€™mon bhoys, the match is there for us. Take it.

Kayal on for Mulgrew.

The scooped ball over the top was used to devastating effect by Barcelona there. I canā€™t understand why itā€™s so rarely used in football as itā€™s very diificult to defend against.

Forster!

Camp Nou seems to bring out the best in Celtic keepers

Great last ditch tackle from Ambrose. What a player he is.

Really hope Celtic hold out here. They have worked themselves into the ground and deserve something. In saying that Barca have started to get more chances in the last 15 minutes or so and I have the feeling the pressure might tell. Hopefully not though

+1

Christ your heart would be in your mouth watching Barcelona tying to thread intricate little passes through the Celtic defence.