Champions League 2012/13 Match Day 3, 23/24 October

Wouldnā€™t mind watching Dortmund-Real Madrid tomorrow night only I have a table quiz to win.

Cmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Samaras maintains his record of scoring in every away game this season. Thatā€™s Helsinki, Helsingborgs, Moscow and Barcelona now. :clap: :ireland:

Joseph Ndo is another one like that!:unsure:

:frowning:

"When I was young and I had no sense,
I bought a whistle for 50 pence
The only tune that it could play
Was fuck the Queen and the UDA
Baa daa daa dat daa
Baa daa daa daa daa
Baa daa daa dat daa
Baa daa daa daa daa "

Up the RA :ireland:

Jimmy Savileā€™s your Dad
Lee McCulloch

post reported

That was heartbreaking last night. Would have been a massive point for us.

Thought Ambrose and Wanyama were immense

Sammy was big loss - how serious did the injury look Bhoys ?

Have the game recorded and had planned to watch it when I got home laterā€¦donā€™t think I will now. Really really heartbreaking.

Proud of Neil and the Bhoys though :clap:

Neil said after the game it was looking like a 10-14 day absence for Samaras but it seemed quite soon to be making a diagnosis and I fear a longer spell on the sidelines for him. It would be a massive blow to be without the joint top goalscorer in the Champions League this season.

:rolleyes:

you are aghast at the BJK jibes by Huns but you post a wretched song here

proud of Neil and the bhoys?? you wanted him sacked for the last 2 seasons and you have no affinity to a team that you only see in 3 big games a year

arsehole

Last night was Messiā€™s first game in the 2012/13 season in which he neither scored himself or assisted for a goal. Up to last night he had 15 goals and 7 assists in 12 games.

Ajax-Manchester City later on. Iā€™m a former regular at the Amsterdam Arena so happy to help with any queries from supporters attending tonightā€™s game.

How are TBL and the girls mate ?

Any TFKCSC members attending the return fixture against Barcelona on 7th November?

I canā€™t make it.

So thatā€™s a no from me.

I wonā€™t be in a position to attend unfortunately Bandage.

Whyā€™s that, Rocko?

I feel the board requires full-time moderation these days and I donā€™t believe I can be as vigilant on a mobile device in Glasgow.

Is there any reason why I shouldnā€™t bet the farm on Arsenal at 2.22 tonight?

Gervinho playing up front is a pretty good reason brian.

Is Dortmund vs Madrid on tv tonight ?