Champions League 2014/2015 - Round of 16

Barcelona are a joy to watch, so comfortable on the ball.

there’ll be a load of goals in this i think . both defenses look very creaky
ill fuck a tenner on 3-1 barca i think
Rakitic / iniesta are controlling the middle here… city exposed… badly

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1097287, member: 1137”]1-1 in the other game*. Tever and Reus with the goals

Apologies to anyone who will be watching deferred coverage of it[/QUOTE]

the true hipster will be watching Dortmund so its ok

That would have been a wonderful team goal

2-1 Dortmund now. Rolls Reus with his second

Fucking hell, what a goal :clap:

City really are a team of flat track bullies. Zabaleta charging out like a headless chicken.

brilliant football.
fuck the barca hipster critic cunts, they havent a clue

Luis :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Delighted!

Lovely. That’s for last May, you Manc cunts.

Great team goal. Messi was even involved after being shit for a few years up to tonight.

@The Big Cheese
who are the 2 city center midfielders? they are been bypassed… havent been mentioned yet in commentary

Anyone watching on TV3? They cut to a studio comment from Killa Kilbane. He said Zabaleta vacating the right back position was a real problem and allowing Barca to have lots of space. He hands back to Trev Welch and 20 seconds later Zabaleta charged out, left the space for Alba and Barca scored.

#analysis

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1097301, member: 367”]@The Big Cheese
who are the 2 city center midfielders? they are been bypassed… havent been mentioned yet in commentary[/QUOTE]

Fernando is the deepest with Milner and Nasri ahead of him.

Says it all that Barca are dominating yet Busquets has barely had a touch. They don’t need to even play a lateral or backwards pass they are so dominant

I’m watching it here and it’s still 1-1.

I’ll never forget the way the BBC went after Luis Suarez after Chiellini elbowed him in the mouth- Calling for life time bans- Shearer the biggest cheerleader- I hope Barca meet Arsenal and Chelsea along the way and Luis sends them packing. That will show em.

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1097303, member: 1137”]Fernando is the deepest with Milner and Nasri ahead of him.

Says it all that Barca are dominating yet Busquets has barely had a touch. They don’t need to even play a lateral or backwards pass they are so dominant[/QUOTE]

thanks, Fernando and Milner have not touched the ball
the work rate of Messi is phenomenal really… Rakitic is giving a smashing performance, ill dof my hipster hat

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1097306, member: 367”]thanks, Fernando and Milner have not touched the ball
the work rate of Messi is phenomenal really… Rakitic is giving a smashing performance, ill dof my hipster hat[/QUOTE]

Fernando is trying and is the only City player who is pressing hard but he he is being overran. The others are non existant. You would feel sorry for Demichelis who seems to be the only one keeping his head and defending competently

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1097306, member: 367”]thanks, Fernando and Milner have not touched the ball
the work rate of Messi is phenomenal really… Rakitic is giving a smashing performance, ill dof my hipster hat[/QUOTE]

This is a joy to watch.

City aren’t the same team without Yaya Toure.