Champions League 2015/16 Round of 16

Continuing the discussion from Champions League 2015/16 Round of 16 Draw:

The PSG - Chelsea game should be interesting. PSG have been in terrific form but Chelsea have nothing to play for other than this competition and really have no excuse for being as shit as they have been. The Benfica - Zenit one might be close but it’s one for the woof brigade.

Roma - Real Madrid might be decent with Roma showing some good form. Wolfsburg should be beating Gent.

Spalletti has overturned Madrid before at this stage of the CL with Roma, he can do it again. We have a bit of steel about us now and he’s already shown himself to have much more tactical flexibility than Garcia had in his opening five games.

I would expect us to be much more defensively set up for Madrid in midweek.

1 Like

Hope PSG sow it into those Chelsea cunts on Tuesday night.

Great to have the champions league back, breaks up the week nicely.

1 Like

Serge Aurier suspended indefinitely by PSG for calling Laurent Blanc a faggot on a periscope video and insulting a selection of teammates.

1 Like

PSG aren’t looking all that great against a depleted Chelsea here.

Good save by the PSG keeper from Costa

Chelsea well on top here.

Ibra should have done better there, jumped a bit too early.

The Big Z slays another English side.

Zlatan much too clever for Chelsea.

This will end 1:1

How did McIntyre and Lawrenson take until the second replay to realise the goal was deflected? Dopes.

“Ibrahimovic puts PSG ahead in this second leg tie”, McIntyre shouted.

2 Likes

That McIntyre chap is a simpleton, where is he from?

Mikel the dozy fuck turns and takes his other leg out of the way almost jumping behind the wall. Even jumping straight would have stopped it.

I’m not sure. I first heard him on Newstalk and he does football, gaelic football and rugby football for them. He also pops up on Setanta for the gaelic football league games. He’s better than Trevor Welch on TV3 but it’s a low base to be measuring him against.

I find it very hard to differentiate between him and that other simpleton Mike Finnerty.

Mikel equalises.

PSG are shocking, look like they don’t give a fuck. Chelsea will do them over the two legs.

1 Like

Not much better on that “Costa flick.”

This will set the game up to be a shit cagey second half.