Champions League 2017/18 Matchday 5

Liverpool :rofl:

Great entertainment.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sevilla deserved the point.

Great game for the neutral.

Raheem Sterling has now scored in four successive Champions League games. City top the group. And he’s top of the league.

City will walk this

Napoli did the business in the second half. 3-0 win over Shakhtar Donetsk. :clap:

Manchester City seem like the sort of gutless shower who could try and screw us over by deliberately not winning away to Shakhtar Donetsk in two weeks’ time though.

17 wins in a row for City now, and playing exquisite football to boot. A proper team.

1 Like

Does Sinclair have a knock?

I don’t know. He’s on the bench. He hasn’t been in great form and we seem to be changing shape for this game. But still a big surprise to not see him starting.

We’ve been playing 3-4-2-1 for weeks.

Yeah but I doubt we’ll have Rogic as wide as Sinclair was sometimes.

But Sinclair’s been starting narrow when he’s featured in this set up, like Bayern Munich at home when he was brutal.

Yes. But he’s naturally playing a little wider and linking with Tierney more. I believe we’re mostly saying the same thing. Just they’re not similar players so they will play the role differently.

Missed the interview with Brendan there. Did he say Sinclair had a knock?

Watched it back. He has a niggle but mostly tactical. It’s actually McGregor going narrow left with Rogic central according to Brendan.

https://twitter.com/celticgoals/status/933418376449413122

Alves :smile:

Get in!!!

Deeeeeemmmmmbbbbbeeeeeellllllleeeeeeee

Get the fuck in there.